Coin flip. Part 3

My friend Hank and I arrived to the strip club. We entered and ordered a couple of beers. We looked and cheered at the women dancing for us. They were good looking and all, but they had nothing on Kim and Hannah. 

Two girls approached us, Kat, a sexy and hot stripper, sat on my lap, while Jasmine sat on Hank’s. It was funny seeing Hank flirt with Jasmine. “If I were Kim, I would be kinda jealous” I thought. And that’s when the idea popped into my head. I grabbed Kat’s hand, and took her to a quiet part of the club. “If I have a really hot friend, and she wants to perform here for free, can she do it? She just wants to do it for fun”, I asked Kat. She said Yes. “Awesome! Let me go get her” I said as I sneaked out of the club, and when no one was looking at me, I flipped the coin a couple of times until I became Kim.

I went back in, and talked to Kat. “Hello, so… can I dance?” I asked her. She said yes, and took me backstage to dress in something more provocative. The backstage room had a big bed, “you can use this if you get lucky” Kat told me, I giggled.

I walked down the catwalk, and worked the pole. Hank noticed me right away. He asked Jasmine to leave as he cheered me out. I felt sexy, and I flirted with him from a distance. At the end of my turn, I joined Hank and sat on his lap. “So? Did you like it?” I asked. “I loved it…” he responded, and by the feeling of his crotch against my ass, he was happy to see me. “Kat told me there is a room backstage we can use” I said in a sensual voice. He smiled. I took him with me.

The room was kinda corny, but that was to be expected. I took Hank pants off, and proceeded to pleasure him. I then asked him to lick and suck on my breasts. As he did, I felt incredibly turned on. He wasn’t inside of me yet, but I was rubbing my wet pussy against his thing. It felt amazing. I then grabbed his thing, and with one swift motion, I made sure it went in.

Hank’s hands were on my waist, his lips on my breasts, and his thing, well, inside of me. “Be dirty, make me feel like a cheap whore” I told him. He did so with ease, which made me feel sexy. After we both climaxed. I changed back to my clothes, and we went back to our place. 

“That sure was an incredible day” I told Hank. “Yes.. I know… but I think we need to talk” he said. “Are you breaking up with me?” I asked. “No no no, nothing like that” he then flipped the coin turning back into Hannah, and handed me the coin. “But I don’t want to be a man” I said. “Please Kim… one last time” she asked. “Fine” I said as I flipped the coin again. “Oh shit! I must stop being Kim! She hated being a man, one day she ain’t going to turn back” I told Hannah. “And that’s what i want to talk to you about…” Hannah responded.

Comentarios