After a long session of rough sex. Hank and I cuddled for a while. I felt so fulfilled that for a moment, I had actually forgotten I used to be a man. I stood up and went to the bathroom, where I took a shower. The water running over my naked body felt good.
Hannah showed up. She had used the coin to turn herself back into a woman. “I’ve always wanted to experiment” she said as she entered the shower. She kneeled down, and kissed my clit. “Oh gawd” I said. She spent a few minutes kissing and licking my pussy. Her tongue was doing wonders. We got out of the shower, we quickly dried up. And went back to our bed. We were locked on a 69 position. I could tell she was enjoying it too.
After a few minutes we moved to a scissors position. Our legs intertwined, our breasts and nipples rubbing each other as we made out.
After we both climaxed. We cuddled once again. We were sweating. I felt so happy. We kissed each other passionately and went back to take a shower together.
Afterwards, we applied lotion each other’s bodies. We got dressed and went out together as women.
Hannah took me shopping. For the first time ever I enjoyed it. I tried on so many outfits I lost count. She took a few pictures of me as I posed. I was acting surprisingly sexy.
As I entered the changing room, Hannah joined me. We made out once again in there. It felt magical.
After a few minutes, she asked me to flip the coin. I didn’t want to, but I did just to humor her. As soon as I did, I turned back into a man. Suddenly, I realized what had happened. “Hannah… thank you… when I was Kim, I didn’t want to turn back…. But now that I am a guy… I do feel like a man…” I said. “I know! Same thing happened to me!” Hannah said. “I guess we are not buying any of these clothes” I said. Hannah grabbed the coin, and flipped it. As she transformed into Hank, she said “no dude, we are going to a strip club”.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario