As the smoke cleared, me new form was more than evident. No longer was I a 24 year old man, instead my body was that of a sexy young woman.
It did work. We bought a green fighting costume, and we took a few pictures on top of an old building in England.
I got a thousand followers in less than a week. I called myself Cammy. Which was fitting with my new form. But if we wanted more following, the next photoshoot would have to be even sexier.
So, there I was, showing my curves in a sexy bikini. No longer was I awkwardly posing for the camera, with each passing day I was becoming more of a pro. And not only that, to keep our charade, I had started acting more and more feminine, even flirting with Ken.
I was so good looking and sexy, that people starting doubting I was real. They called my pictures as being AI. So, I had to do several things to shut them all out.
It felt weird holding his arm, and kissing him in his cheek. But it was the only way to make me look like a real woman.
I was so good looking and sexy, that people starting doubting I was real. They called my pictures as being AI. So, I had to do several things to shut them all out.
I went out with Ken on a daily basis. Walking downtown, going to the movies, having dinner, even dancing with him.
It wasn’t enough for some fans, so I went to an American late night show. It was exciting being exposed like that.
I even went dressed as Cammy. I did a little pose for the camera before sitting down, I felt so sexy. “Is it true you are engaged to your manager?” The show host asked me. That took me for surprise, so I answered what first came to mind: “yeah… I love him, he made me who I am… but I don’t want to talk about my personal life on live tv” I said and blushed.
After the show, Ken and I went had dinner at home, he had a couple of champagne glasses on our table. “So… I guess we are engaged now” I told him. He looked bummed down. “Sorry dude, I didn’t know what to answer. Hey at least he didn’t ask to see my imaginary ring” I told him. He then pulled out a small box. “Wait… are you actually proposing? But I am a guy” I explained. “You were a man…. But now you are everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman” he said. That made me feel sexy. I don’t know what came to me, but I kissed him.
“I’ll tell you what… I’ve been wondering how sex would be from this perspective… lets fucking try it, if we like it… I’ll accept” I said while barely able to contain my sexual urges.
We went to his room. I took my clothes off. I had been a woman for 72 days, and never had I touched myself. I stood there all naked in front of my best friend.
I did a sexy pose. “Please don’t make it awkward… refer to me as Cammy all the time. Tell me how sexy I am, talk to me dirty, and start gentle” I told him. He started by running his hand from my shoulder, down my waist and hips, all the way to my ass. I felt my clit get erect.
He then pulled me towards him, and kissed me again. Then, he moved down my breasts. He kissed my nipples. It felt amazing. I moaned a little. I felt his thing get erect and pressing on our embraced bodies.
He got on his knees, while I stood up. He kissed my pussy. “Oh god” I whispered. I was such in the mood, that I asked him to stand up. It was my turn, I kneeled down. I kissed its tip. I then kissed its sides, until I moved to sucking on it. But I stopped, I didn’t want him to come in my mouth, I wanted to come inside of me. “I am ready, let’s fucking do it” I said as I jumped on his bed, and rose my crotch.
He slowly but decisively shoved his thing inside of me. I moaned as he did so. He pushed back and forth. I loved how it felt as his thing slid inside of me. I was incredibly wet.
I then pulled him towards the bed. He was below me, and I was over him. The cowgirl position felt so good. I was rhythmically moving myself. My ass pressing against his crotch and balls. His left hand on my waist, his right hand on my left breast, and his lips sucking on my right breast. I then felt it, it was warm inside of me. He had come, and it came at a great time, since I had climaxed too.
We cuddled for a while, I couldn’t stop smiling. We waited until his thing lost it’s hard. I realized I loved Ken. Never had I looked at him with love, but now I loved this man so much. I didn’t want this to be awkward, so I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
“I am guessing you don’t want to turn back anymore” Ken asked me. “Turn back to what?” I responded pretending I didn’t know what he was talking about. He asked me a few things trying to make me remember I used to be a guy, I appreciate his sincerity, but that man was gone, so I just flirted with him, pretending I didn’t know what he was talking about.
“So… about the proposal… I think we should get married next summer” I said. “A small wedding, just close family… well, your family, since you know… me and my parents are not in speaking terms” I said closing the door on my previous life.
And well, it’s been fun acting feminine, losing myself in Cammy’s personality. I no longer feel like a man, I love acting like Ken’s perfect girlfriend. And I love how great he is in bed, and how sexy he makes me feel.
There is no way I would ever turn back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario