I was walking alone, taking my time to clear my mind, and try to think on ideas for a book. A limo stopped in front of me. “Hey hello!” A redhead woman said. “Care to join us?” A brunette girl asked. “Sorry, I am just going for a walk” I responded. “Oh… come on! Join us” the same brunette girl said. “Ok… I guess a few minutes will not hurt” I said and jumped in.
As soon as I did, I started to feel weird. “What is in the air? I feel kind of weird” I asked them as my body started to change. In a matter of minutes, my male form was gone, I had been transformed into a beautiful blonde woman. But that was not the only issue with myself, I was feeling more and more like a woman by the minute.
I felt so alive. “Welcome sister. I am Jennifer” the redhead woman said. “And I am Amy” the brunette girl added. “Hello Jennifer and Amy… I am…” I thought for a couple of seconds, my name just popped in my mind “…I am Felicia” I said with a big smile. We hugged, “we are about to have fun!” Amy said. I but my lips.
The three of us went to a party, where we flirted with guys and well, ended up making out with them. Out of the three of us, I was the more outgoing, and the one that was getting more attention. That didn’t sit well with Amy and Jennifer.
I was feeling like a million bucks. I even had given a guy a handjob, and was mere seconds away of giving another one a blowjob, when Amy told me it was time to leave.
We jumped in the limo, I thanked them for transforming me and for letting me free. They looked at each other and then told me “we are so sorry girl, this is not going to work out” Amy said. “Don’t take this the wrong way. You turned out wonderful. And we have a whole life ahead of you… but… this is not going to work out” Jennifer added. “Wait, are you dumping me?” I asked. They nodded. They gave me a new id and some money. “Something to get you started girl” Amy said as they dropped me off.
I was all alone in a back alley. Part of me wanted to cry, but I felt too sexy to cry, I needed to test this body of me. So, I went into a bar, and kissed the first guy I saw. He took me to a cheap motel, where I learned how it felt to be pounded by a stranger. And let me tell you, it felt amazing.
Afterwards, having satisfied my urges. I went back home. I broke up with ny girlfriend. That was an awkward break up. And I assumed my new identity.
I have run into Amy and Jennifer. They seem proud of me and my new female persona. I don’t regret a thing, but I have a steady job as a bartender, I have a loving boyfriend , and most importantly, I have a rocking body and personality.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario