Spring changes

While going for a walk on the first day of spring, I started to feel ill. I thought it was my allergies. I sat on the sidewalk trying to catch my breath. I sneezed and felt my chest bounce. I looked down and noticed my chest looked like it had a couple of breasts. “What the… ahhh… choo!” I sneezed again, this time long blonde hair swung from my head. “What is happening?” I asked myself. 

I stood up and ran towards my car. I sneezed a couple more times, one shrank my frame, and the other sucked my equipment into my crotch. 

I looked at myself in my car’s rearview mirror. My face was still the same, with a 5 o’clock shadow and all. But as soon as I sneezed again, my face reshaped into that of a 20-something beauty. I kinda looked like a younger version of my mon.

I drove back home, to my parents home. My mom opened the door, and recognized me. “You know about this?” I asked with a cute women’s voice. “Yes… it happened to me 32 years ago” she said. “Dad knows?” I asked. “Oh no no… this was before your dad” she responded.

She took me to my old room, and asked me to get naked. Any manly feature I once sported was gone. I looked 100% female. She then handed me a white dress.

 “You look beautiful” she said. I hate to say it, but I blushed. “Ohhh sweetie… you will be a great woman” she said. “Wait! No! I don’t want to be a woman!” I responded. “I am a guy… I like women… I…” I said and stopped for a second, “…I’ll have to become a lesbian”. My mom laughed and said “whatever rocks your boat sweetheart”.

That very same day she explained to my dad what had happened. She said it was a dormant gene that changed some men in the family tree into women. My dad didn’t seem upset, he awkwardly hugged me and said he will support me any way I wanted too.

Two days passed, I stayed at home, hiding from the world. My cousin Beth showed up one day. My mom encouraged her to take me out. I reluctantly went out to dinner with her.

There she told me about my missing cousin Albert. “Yes, I remember him, he moved abroad…” I said. “Not exactly” Beth smiled. “Wait… no!!! You are… he is…” I said not able to form a sentence. “Yes!” She responded. “But you… you are so feminine, so sexy…. And I know well, kind of a whore” I said. “Hey! That was uncalled for! I mean, it is true, but uncalled for” she laughed.

We continued talking, and I got drunk in no time, my new body was such a lightweight. Beth convinced me to go to a nightclub. “Just stop me if I make up with some guy” I said with a drunken voice” I responded.

At the club, she introduced me as her cousin Kim.

I decide to plat along, so, for fun, I acted feminine and flirted with guys and girls alike. Beth laughed it off. It wasn’t that much of a surprise when I ended up making out with a guy named Josh. The surprise came, when I caught myself unzipping his pants, and reaching for his thing. “Shit shit shit” I said and went looking for Beth. “We’ve got to go” I told her.

That night I stayed at her place. I woke up with an intense headache and a horrible habgover.


I felt tired, but most importantly, my pussy was sore. “Beth! Did I…” I was asking and she interrupted me, “… had sex? Nope. Not really, you had fun with my favorite toy” she explained. Bits and pieces of what I had done came back. I remember myself moaning, while I shoved a big dildo up my pussy. “Oh my god” I said and crossed my legs trying to protect my privates. “Ha ha, funny” Beth said. “What?” I asked. “Well, last night you begged me to lick you down there…. Don’t worry, I didn’t we are cousins” she said. But that wasn’t much of a relief.

During the morning, Beth prepared me a pina colada, and the both of us went downstairs to the pool. She lived in a really nice apartment building. 


I felt a little more lose. I actually flirted with James, one of Beth’s neighbors. And I wasn’t drunk while I did so.

He made corny jokes, and couldn’t stop staring at my breasts. I actually felt sexy because of that. After finishing my drink, I jumped in the pool with


The water covering me whole made me feel aware of my new form. But I didn’t care. I felt amazing. I took the initiative and kissed him. “You go girl” Beth yelled. I looked at her while kissing James.

“We… we should go upstairs” I told him. I could feel he was excited to take me to his place.

Well, let me tell you. For the first time ever, I wanted foreplay. I asked him to go down on me, and then to spank me and kiss my breasts.

I slid my hand down his pants. Two days ago I wouldn’t even think about it, but now, I wanted it. I kneeled down, and after pulling his pants down, I started pleasuring him. Kissing, licking, sucking. I did it all. 

After he came the first time, I cleaned my face, and we jumped on his bed, where I sat on him. My petite form was kind of undeniably arousing against James big body.

I still remember how I thrusted back and forth. His think sliding inside of me. In mere minutes, he came again. It felt less warm than his previous cum, but it was good nonetheless.

I slide out, feeling his thing pop out of my pussy. I realized that when I transformed, the changes were not only physical, but also psychological. 

I started dating James. Mom and Dad seemed so happy their beautiful daughter was dating a man. And to tell you the truth, I had never been this happy.


And well, I have been having sex every single day. 

Comentarios