Although I was innocent, I was tried and found guilty of some nasty things. I begged the judge to set me free, “I am innocent” I told him.
I spent one horrible month in jail. When someone from the judge’s office came to see me. Niles worked for the judge, and he said he had evidence to prove I was innocent, but since the judge wouldn’t openly admit the mistake, I would have to be put in some kind of social reintegration program. I had no choice, I agreed.
I was taken to a house in the outskirts of the city along with 6 other inmates. They were tough, and quite certainly not innocent.
We were all given a suspiciously looking drink, and handed some maid outfit. “I am not wearing this” one tall and strong inmate said. But the one next to me was putting it on without complaining.
I looked at the tough guy, and he looked a lot more slender, “ok, I think it will look good on me” he said with his deep voice.
I was confused, all the inmates were wearing maid outfits. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked. My voice sounded off, a whole octave higher. I looked at them, they looked like women. All of them with the same face and lime green eyes.
I looked down, and my body had completely changed. I didn’t want to, but I wore the maid outfit too. After all, whatever had transformed us, had altered the others mind. For some unknown reason I still had my memories and personality, so I pretended my kind had also been wiped.
“Hello ladies” the judge entered and greeted us. “Hello master” all the girls responded. I tried answering just like them. “You all turned into fine looking women” he said. They all giggled. “You will make a few of my friends happy. Don’t you want to please men?” He asked. “Yes master, we want to please men” they said. “Perfect” he said and left us.
A woman entered the room and asked us to rest and fall asleep. They all did, while I pretended to do so.
Someone picked us up by one by one and took us to iur new homes.
They had all lost their personalities. They were basically drones made to serve and pleasure their owners.
Me? Well I was lucky. I was actually sent to the judge’s house. I was his little play thing. I had to pretend to be a soulless maid. But it was all part of my plan, I waited for the best moment to do so. But when I got the chance, I spiked the judge’s morning coffee, turning him into a drone himself.
Now, I live with my twin sister. I know she used to be my captor, but now, she is my per, and I am her mistress.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario