Potion

I had been planning and saving for this since last year. I was finally able to afford to buy all the ingredients for the Tg potion.

I mixed them all exactly as specified by the recipe. The potion turned a bright shade of pink. It smelled like piss, but I drank it anyways.

For 5 minutes, nothing seemed to happen. But suddenly in a burst of extreme pain, my whole body changed. My waist became smaller, my back cracked, my ass inflated, my chest exploded into breasts, even my hair grew longer.


My cock shrank in size, becoming my clit, my testicles were pulled inside of me, becoming my vaginal lips, and my insides burned as I became 100% female.

I quickly took my clothes off, and put on what I had bought for this occasion. “Shit, I am hot” I said with my new sexy voice. I braided my hair, and decided to call my friend James. “It worked my love, come make me a woman” I said. He knew what I had done, and he wanted me to be his girlfriend, I just wanted raw, hot sex.

Comentarios