My best friend

My best friend John and I have been friends since highschool. We were inseparable. But that kinda changed when I met Kim 6 months ago. We hit it off right away, and started dating. 

Don’t get me wrong, I still hang out with John, but he seems upset I am spending so much time with Kim. He is so upset, that I think he hasn’t actually met her physically speaking.


I hope you understand, but Kim is so great. She kinda reminds me of John, her humor us quite similar, and she likes a lot of the same things than John does.

One day John told me over the phone that he had a secret to share with me. Funny enough, Kim told me the same thing. I actually thought she was cheating on me with John. But that was farther from the truth than I could have ever imagined.

I met John at his place. He told me it would be hard to believe, but he had an ability he had never told me about. “I can shapeshift” he said. I looked at him disbelief and then laughed. “Really dude, I’ll prove it” he said. And suddenly he transformed into a beautiful woman


Now you believe me?” He asked with a sweet voice. “Oh god! Since when have you had this ability?” i asked. “About 6 or 7 months ago” he responded as he turned back to his normal male self.  “And why are you telling me? Why not keep it a secret?” I asked. He took a deep breath… “because that is only half of my secret” he responded. Anything he said next would not surprise me, or so I thought. But before he could say anything, I interrupted him. “Dude, this is very important for you, and I want to be here for you… but I have to go meet Kim” I said as I turned around to exit his place.

“That’s my other secret” I heard Kim’s voice. I looked back, and John wasn’t there anymore, in his place stood my girlfriend Kim wearing lingerie.


“Ha ha, very funny” I said. She did her familiar eye roll when she didn’t find me funny. “Wait, you are serious… you are Kim… and John” I said. She nodded. I then started having flashbacks of the last 6 months, on when I met Kim, on the first time we kissed, on that one time I went down on her, on that day she went down on me. “Dude!!! DUDE!” I said trying to contain my emotions.

“I understand if you want to break up with me” Kim said. “But I thought you should know the truth… I love you… and I want you to know I no longer John… I feel and I love being a woman… I love being Kim… but I can be whoever you want me to be” she said as she transformed again. She was now naked, with the face of a famous actress I like.


“You can have me too, I want you inside of me” she said with her iconic voice. “I’d do anything to be with you” she said and added “I need you…”.

“But… but we are friends…” I said. “We were friends… plus, nothing had changed, you had sex with me yesterday, I am the same woman you love” she responded and transformed once again


“I will give you some time to think about it, but remember that you have a friend and a sexy lover in me” she said as she walked back to her room.

 I hesitated a little, on the one hand, I felt cheated, mislead, but on the other hand I loved Kim, and she can be whoever I want her to be. So, I quickly made up my mind. I opened the door. She was on her bed. Her hair unkept, and looking as sexy as ever. “You made the right choice lover” she said.


She took her blouse off and crawled towards me. She unzipped my pants and after a couple of strokes, she gave me a blowjob. 

We made a deal to not talk about John ever again. She is Kim, and she is my loving girlfriend.

Epilogue.

You might be wondering how John gained his powers, and why did he go from a straight guy to a loving straight woman. 

Well, he found a magic item at a thrift store. He didn’t know it at the time, but it was a wish amulet, worth one wish.

Unbeknownst to him, he wished to become a shapeshifter while watching a movie. In the movie, the shapeshifter was a woman, so, the totem turned him into a shapeshifter, but that altered his personality too. He no longer felt like John, instead, he felt like a woman.

John, hoping to calm his new urges, turned into Kim, and pretended to meet his best friend at the coffee shop. They hit it off right away. But John started to live a lie. While he loved being Kim, he felt he was pretending to be John. That made him distance himself from his best friend. Acting out, and enjoying being Kim, the only way she was close to her best friend.

Eventually Kim realized there was no point in being John, so, she said goodbye to her male self, and decided to become a woman 100% of the time. She built as much courage as she could and told the truth to her boyfriend. And the rest, as you already know, is history.

The totem will recover its power, and when the time comes, it will end up back at the thrift store, where someone else will find it, and will have his:her life turned upside down, hopefully for the better.

Comentarios