Lost

 


Not only was I in a foreign body completely naked, my libido was immensely high. I sat down trying to hide my assets, but my new cushiony ass was also a turn on.

I felt like an older woman. Maybe in my mid 40’s. And all I could think of was having sex with a younger man.

“Hello there” a man in his 20-something’s said. “I… I need help” I said. “Sorry ma’am…” he said while covering his eyes. “Should I call someone for you? Your husband?” He asked. I could feel my clit getting erect. “I have no husband…” I responded. “Ok… a family member? The police?” He asked. But I didn’t want to involve the police, they would’ve believe 10 minutes ago I was a man.

“I am… just…” I said… my legs trembling as I tried to contain my urges. I stood up, walking with my ass swaying. He took a couple of steps back. “I need you” I said as I kissed him passionately. He was powerless to resist. It was part of the spell that had transformed me, he now wanted me as much as I wanted him.

We had hot passionate sex right there in the alley. I was the older much experienced woman, while he was quite clumsy. But that was way too much of a turn on.

After he came, something new happened. I changed once more. But this time the changes were mostly not physical for me, my mind changed. I felt comfortable as a 45 year old woman and mother.


And ny new lover? Well he seized to be a man too, he became my own daughter. She reminded me of a young me, and her mind was soon overwritten too. She forgot who she used to be, and became my daughter Kim.

We, as mother and daughter left the back alley. I had my real memories intact, but that was nothing but a far away memory. Kim,  on the other hand, remembered her life as a woman.


We joined my husband, the man that did this to us, and left to live our new happy lives with him.


Comentarios