This woman in front of me kept saying I used to be some guy. I didn’t want to call her crazy. I have been a woman my whole life, so I instead told her “I didn’t remember”.
She was sad with tears in her eyes. “Sorry, but I don’t know who your boyfriend is… if you excuse me I have a date with a guy I met online” I told her and left.
I could tell she was following me. But I tried ignoring her.
At dinner, while I flirted on my date, she came to our table and said “John? It was you? You did this to my boyfriend!” She asked. “So what? She does look happy, doesn’t she?” I couldn’t believe it. They were discussing how I was better off being a woman or a man.
I just stood ip and left. Now I know that I used to be a man. But I don’t feel like one. I love being a woman. I started dating another man, his name is Nathan, and he is great in bed.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario