Gender swapped

 


I was visibly upset when I found out how much my wife had spent on an ugly ass jade sculpture. We started discussing, yelling at each other, we said things we didn’t mean.

She screamed “I wish you would understand me better”, and I responded by saying “I wish you would understand money doesn’t grow on trees”. Suddenly the sculpture started glowing. The light was so intense, that it was blinding. When the glow finally subsided, we had been transformed.


My wife, still had her hands in her pockets, and I was still wearing my favorite red tshirt. But she was no longer a woman, she was the male version of herself, and I was the female version of myself.

We didn’t just transform, reality changed around us too. No one knew the former us. And I hate to say it, but my wife was a hunk of a man, my legs trembled at how handsome he looked. And I could tell he wanted to have me.

Nonetheless, we tried to turn ourselves back, but nothing worked. We were stuck in our alternate forms.

The following weeks were hard for us. We had to pretend to be our new selves. And not only that, the sexual tension between us was extremely high.

We eventually gave up. While I had been sleeping in the couch, I finally decided to show up in our room naked. I gave him a handjob, while he responded by sucking my breasts.

It was a magical night, as we spent hours making love. At the end I was extremely sore. And it felt so right to be a woman.

The jade figure didn’t look that ugly anymore. While my husband did say I was right when I used to be the man, it was quite ugly, but he loved what had happened to is thanks to it.

Comentarios