Found

It was late, and I was alone. I decided to take a shortcut by taken a back alley. There, I found a twig that looked like a wand. Not knowing what it was I picked it up. 



I felt its magic flowing through me. I dropped the wand as it was too much for me to take. I couldn’t believe it. I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me.


Right then, a man showed up “give me all your money and belongings” he said. I was about to get mugged, I picked up the wand and pointed it to the man. A beam of light came out of the wand, and in a matter of seconds the tough man started transforming.

He fell to the floor, his body started reshaping and becoming more and more feminine by the second. “What are you doing to me?” He screamed. His voice sounded feminine and sexy. I was as surprised as him. He could barely move, I could tell he was in pain, but at the same time, something was changing in his mind. His once threatening look was now more sensual.


The new woman introduced herself as Karen. And started flirting with me. She wasn’t looking for someone to mug or rob from, she wanted to satisfy her new found urges.

She crawled towards me and grabbed my crotch area. She then pointed to a motel, and told me she wanted me to take her to the motel across the street.



I took advantage of the situation, who wouldn’t.Karen and I got a bedroom, and she showed me how much of a woman she now was. She wasn’t looking quite a bimbo, and she not only gave me a blowjob, but she swallowed.

The following morning, I left her. I had a new magic wand, and I wanted to see what else I could do with it.

Comentarios