I didn’t know what had happened. But I was hopping around the old castle dungeon.
Don’t get me wrong, I know I am now a woman in a rabbit costume. But this was my punishment, I had tried stolen some jewelry and a golden easter egg, and then I was sent to this dungeon. As days passed, I started to feel different. First, I lost my equipment. A few days latter I grew breasts.
Days later, I was completely female. I were given a rabbit costume, and I was ordered to act like a bunny, and I had no choice but to do so. I was eventually set free. I was a whole different person, both physically and mentally.
I no longer wanted to steal from the castle, instead, I wanted to be loved, have sex, and have lots of kids. Oh, and I got to keep the costume, after all, as part of my mental conditioning, I loved role playing.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario