Not long was I transformed into a woman. At first I hated it, but after a couple of nights alone, having inspected my new body, I was more eager to try something more.
I was with my friend John at the donut shop. I showed him a pink donut. With my other hand, I slid my index and middle finger inside of it. “Do you catch my drift? Do you understand what a girl like me needs?” I said with a wicked smile on my face.
But John wasn’t the brightest. So I had to take him back to his place. I took my clothes off, and practically spelled what I wanted.
John was surprised, but that didn’t hold him back. “I want you to first go down on me” I told him. And afterwards, we did it on his bed.
And well, after that fateful day, John and I stopped being friends, we became a couple.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario