Assimilated

I had traveled to India for work. I were to spend there a full month. I was fascinated by their culture. But most of all, I was fascinated by their beautiful women.

I didn’t stay at a hotel. I stayed with my boss’s brother Raj. He was a nice man, and he seemed happy to have some company.

After a couple of days, things started to feel weird. Raj was started to look handsome. Don’t get me wrong, I am a straight man, or at least I thought I was.

As days passed, my figure started changing. My chest was swelling, and my equipment shrank. And that was nothing compared to the rest of my body. My hips were large, and my face looked feminine.


I even started going out in women’s garments. “What is happening to me?” I asked Raj. “You are becoming a whole new person. One suitable to be my bride” he responded. That should have made me mad, but instead, the prospect of being married to Raj was somewhat enticing.

That very same day, as my figure had become completely female, I got naked in front of him. “Do you like what you see my love?” I asked him, finally giving up into my new persona.


I didn’t look hindi at all. But it didn’t matter, I needed him to fuck me, to make me his little pet. And we did it for more than six hours. Raj was a machine, and he was perfect to calm my new found urges.

He one day told me he had a think for role playing. So, I got a butt plug with a tail of a fox. He loved when I pretended to act like an agile fox.


And the ordeal made me feel alive. And that’s when I realized I didn’t want to turn back. I loved being this new woman. I changed my name to Karen, and we told everyone I was from Ireland.

I have been assimilated into the culture, and most importantly, into Raj’s family. His brother and Raj are the only ones that know the truth about me, and we swore to keep it that way. After all, there is nothing for me back home. This is my new home.



Comentarios