Coin flip. Part 1

My girlfriend Hannah found a coin at the bottom of the pool. “Weird” she said. “What?” I asked. “It has a male symbol on one side, and a female symbol on the other” she responded, and threw the coin at me. As soon as I caught it, i felt weird. I was looking at the female symbol.


But my hand looked weird, “wait? What happened?” I asked. My voice sounded off. I looked down at my body, and I was no longer a guy. I was even wearing a flower bikini.

“Sweetheart? What happened to you? You look like your own sister” she said. Not only did I certainly look like a woman, I felt like one. I threw the coin in the air, and caught it with the male symbol face up. And I saw my hand again. I once again felt like a straight guy. “Wow” my girlfriend said. She asked for the coin, and threw it in the air a couple of times until she turned into a guy. 

“Dude! This feels weird” my girlfriend said with a male voice. She threw the coin back at me, and as soon as I caught it, I was back at being a woman. I felt like a straight woman, so I jumped in the pool.

I knew I was hot and sexy, and my girlfriend was a hunk of a guy. “I guess, for now, call me Kim” I said. “Nice to meet you Kim, I am your boyfriend Hank” she said with a  low pitch voice.

We kissed and made out in the pool. It just felt right. After all, I felt like a woman. “Let’s go upstairs” I proposed. Hank immediately said yes. We picked up the coin and took the elevator.

20 minutes ago, I was a guy, looking to score with his girlfriend. And now, I am a woman, hoping my boyfriend can pound me hard.


“I love you” I told him, as I slid my bottom off. “Be as rough as you can be” I said with a wicked smile. 

And well, let me tell you, not even my girlfriend was as much of a whore as I was. I held his thing, I licked it, I sucked on it, I slid it inside of me, I got on all fours and begged to be pounded. Being Kim is so awesome.



Comentarios