When the sun sets

“Just make sure to come back before the sun sets” the old man warned me. But I didn’t listen, I wanted to kayak as long ad I could.

There I was, shirtless, admiring the sunset, when I started to feel weird. Like if something was changing in and out of me.


It took mete seconds, but I seized to exist, and I became a beautiful woman. At first I was upset, “I should have followed the old man’s warning” I told myself.

I rowed back to shore, the old man was waiting for me. I was going to ask him if there was a way to turn back, but he told me right away before I asked: “I told you you should come back before sunset, now you are stuck as a woman for eternity”.


I should have been mad or upset, but instead I was happy, relieved of leaving my old life behind. “Tell me old man, do you have a son, or grandson that is willing to… well you inow… make a woman out of me?” I asked with a big smile and with nothing but lust in my eyes.

Comentarios