I don’t know what she did to me. But the beautiful woman that was dressed as a sexy elf said something weird to me, and then everything changed.
I felt dizzy and somewhat nauseous. I ran to the bathroom, when I went back to the convention floor, all eyes were on me.
It took me a while to noticed something was different. No longer was I attracted to women, I was actually checking guys out. “What is wrong with me?” I asked out loud. I caught a glimpse of my reflection. I looked like a 20a-something redhead, with a face and a body to die for. “There is nothing wrong with me. I am a sexy woman” I said as I felt more confident.
I walked back to the elf woman that did this to me. I kissed her in the cheek and thanked her. She smiled. I went back out, I had one thing in mind, “who is it that I am going to fuck today” I whispered as I looked around for a hot guy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario