She seriously thought I would be upset

I had been nagging my girlfriend for months that she should give me a BJ. One day, she finally accepted. I was so excited. “But if you want me to do this, you should do something for me” she said. “Anything” I responded. 

She handed me a blouse and a denim skirt. “Take your clothes and put that on” she said. I had no choice, but she then handed me a pink hair dye. “This is too much” I said. “You want your bj or not?” She asked, I had no choice. I took my clothes off, and wore everything, clothes, heels, panties, bra. Then, she helped me dye my hair.

And so it begun. She kneeled in front of me. She started kissing my equipment over the panties. She then slid them down, and started sucking. It was everything I expected, but as hard as my equipment felt, it was becoming smaller. 

She then licked on my ballsack. They felt small, took me a second they were now my vulva, and my equipment is now a small clit. Her tongue kept going in. I didn’t complain, it felt good. Suddenly my chest swelled up, and a couple of breasts exploded from within.

My hair was long, and my voice sounded high and southern. “Don’t stop” I said as I held her face on my crotch. I felt my back crack, and my body become slender. My ass became round and firm, my hands and feet thin and feminine.

She finally pulled back. “There girlfriend, you can now give blowjobs yourself” she said.


She thought I was going to be upset. But being a woman was both exciting and arousing. So, I pretended my mind was altered. “Sure girl, let’s go out to a club, and lets double up on a guy. I call dibs on his equipment” I said.

She seemed worried and upset. “No… we can’t go” she said. “Oh come on… I can be on top then…” I told her.


To much of her dismay, I took her to the club. I made out with a random guy. I didn’t give him a blowjob. Instead, I went back with my girlfriend and we made out, and had a 69. “I still want some cock” I told her. She sighed and pulled out a big dildo out of her closet. I smiled. She handed it to me. I immediately licked it. It was strawberry flavored. “You whore” I mocked her. “You do me” I told her as I handed her the dildo. “Be gentle” I told her. She played with it around my pussy. It felt amazing. I was so turned on, that I changed my previous statement. “Don’t hold back, be rough! I want to be fucked!” I said.

What she did next shouldn’t have been surprising, after all she had turned me into a woman a few hours ago. She placed the dildo on her pussy, and as she stroked it a couple of times, it and her started transforming. Her breasts deflated, her hourglass figure became one of a chiseled strong man. Her once high pitched voice was now low and sexy.

I got on all fours, and she pushed her massive thing inside of me. I felt it push my insides as its made its way in. “Ohhh my god!” I screamed in pleasure.my breasts swinging with every push. I was sweating, and I couldn’t think of anything else but the exceptional sex we were having. But suddenly, I stopped. “Wait! Someone promised a blowjob” I said as I slid out of him. My pussy was sore. I saw his thing engorged and almost ready to come. “That is perfect” I said as I started sucking on it. It still tasted like strawberries, he came in no time, apparently, I had a gift for it. I had no choice but to swallow. 

I told her the truth, that I had pretended to have forgotten who I was. “I know” she responded. “So… are we turning back?” I asked her. “Hell no…” she responded. That day I started going by the name Violet, and my boyfriend chose the name Peter.

Comentarios