I woke up in a strange bathtub. I had long red hair, and was completely wet. I quickly stood up realizing my body had completely changed. I had breasts, long soft legs, and no equipment down there.
I was wearing a black dress, of course it was completely wet too. “Who did this to me?” I asked with a soprano voice. I wanted to run away, I stepped out of the room, I was in some kind of an old apartment building. I tried running away, I really did. But every hallway looked the same.
I was crying, scared, who knew who had done this to me, and why. I then heard a familiar voice call a female name, my name. “Scarlett” the voice said. It was me, the former me. “No need to escape, you are where you are supposed to be” he said in a reassuring voice. He took a few steps towards me. “Get away from me!” Screamed. But he didn’t wait any longer, he kissed me and then whispered in my ear “you are Scarlett, and there is nothing you can do about it. You will love being a woman and pleasing men. Don’t worry about me, I never existed”.
As he said those words, he faded from existence, and I woke up. I felt relieved, it had all been a dream. “Imagine, me being a guy? I am one of the most popular girls at the brothel” I whispered. I laughed nervously. My client entered the room, and I kneeled to pleasure him as I knew he liked. “I hope you don’t mind, but I am going to suck you dey” I said as I took his pants off.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario