My new suit

 


People always tell me that I look like an asian Margot. And that makes me feel excited, after all that’s what I was going for when I bought my bodysuit. 

It looks and feels real. While wearing the suit, I have made out with so many lesbians that I lost count. But last night a girl surprised me by wearing a strap-on. She said she wanted to pretend being a guy. I didn’t want her to learn I was wearing a bodysuit, so, I played along.

I gave that rubbery cock a blowjob. She pretended to like it, but she said that she wanted more. She begged me to get on all fours. And the. She shoved the thing inside of my fake pussy. It felt amazing, I knew it wasn’t real, but I did imagine myself having sex with an unknown guy.

Afterwards, we switched places. She was amazed how good I was. “You really act like a guy” she mockingly said.

Anyways, that was last night, now, I am seriously considering not hooking up with a lesbian and trying something new for a change.

Comentarios