My friend’s curse

 


I didn’t know anything about my friend John’s curse. In my yes, he had a beautiful sexy roommate that would flirt with me.

She was always playful, and I hadn’t noticed she only appeared whenever John wasn’t around.

The first time I met her, she introduced herself as Zoey. She had pink hair, and was wearing a dress that left little to the imagination. 

She came on to me, she kissed me, she ran her hand down my pants. She practically begged me to suck on her nipples.

Months passed, and sometimes I would meet my friend John at his place, and others my friend-with-benefits Zoey.

She was great. Funny, sexy, and loved to be with me. I lost count how many times we have had sex, and how many times she was gone down on me.

But everything changed one day when I found out about their curse. I arrived to their place. John was there, but after a couple of beers, he started to look quite feminine. His chest had swollen up. As his face reshaped, I recognized his new form immediately. “Zoey?” I asked. She blushed. John was gone, it was Zoey wearing his clothes. She explained what had happened. How John was cursed, and while they were two different personalities, when she is Zoey, while she remembers who she used to be, she doesn’t care, she loves being with me, losen up and act like a woman. “What about John?” I asked. “He hated it, but he has learned to live with me” she said.

Then, I realized that while John was a good friend I would rather have Zoey full time. She excitedly told me the only way is to prepare a potion similar to what gave her the curse. She gave me a list of the ingredients, a long list of everyday ingredients, plus her and my juices. “We have to both drink from it” she said.

I would do anything to keep her, so I agreed. I concocted the potion. I had to be fast, because if Zoey reverted back to John, he would be very upset.

With a few minutes to spare, we drank from the potion. It tasted bad, really bad. But drank it whole anyways.

Suddenly, Zoey started changing, she transformed back into John. “Didn’t work” I said. “No no, it worked better than I expected” he said. “Wait… you look handsome” I said. “Wait… did you transfer the curse to me” I said. But I wasn’t mad, I wanted to make out with him. I felt my chest grow two firm big breasts and my crotch deflate forming a new slit. “Fuck it… fuck me” I said as my new personality took over. There was a small difference with my curse, I didn’t turn back, like ever. I have been John’s hot girlfriend ever since.







Comentarios