Banana diet

As I ate the second banana, I started to feel weird and light headed. My skin became scaly and rough. I decided to peel it off. As I did so, new skin got revealed. It was so sensitive. 

As I peeled my chest skin, a couple of breasts appeared from underneath. It felt right, I took the rest of my skin off. I was fully female, I even had a slit where my equipment used to be. As a matter of fact, when I peeled it off, it just disintegrated from my hand like a dry leaf.

I was all naked, and feeling wonderful. I walked to my sister’s bedroom and took some of her clothes.


I continued eating a banana. But this time, I ate in a more sensual manner. I even sucked on it. I called my friend Josh, I pretended to be a girl named Kimberly. “Your friend gave me your phone number” I told him, pretending the former me was their mutual friend.

He picked me up, he took me out on a date. But after I made him go down on me, I dared him to eat one of my bananas. And now he is gone, Vanessa is my new friend. Just like me, she has accepted her new form.


She started the special banana diet. Now, we frequent parties, where we double up on guys. Josie and I love to have fun. We are some kinky girls.

Comentarios