John was incredibly sad. He had recently broken up with his Paula. I invited him for a couple of drinks. “We can later go to a strip club” I told him.
I handed him a cold one. I didn’t tell him I had spiked it. As soon as he took his first sip, he started changing. He looked more feminine and his hair grew longer.
After a few more sips, his manly physique was gone. He looked like a beautiful feminine version of himself. He sure thought he was drunk. “Why do I feel so weird?” He said with a sexy voice. “What do you mean?” I asked pretending not to notice anything different. “I sound like a woman, and I have… breasts like a woman…” he said as he squeezed his new breasts. “Wow, heavy” he said and smiled.
“Jenny, stop touching yourself in front of me” I said mockingly. “I am not Jenny… I am… wait… I am Jenny” he said and looked at me with a sexy expression.
Why did I chose John? Well, the potion only works on vulnerable people, that made John the perfect candidate.
Jenny was already walking towards me, biting her lips. “I want you” she said. “I need you to fuck me” she added. First thing I did was kiss her, she kissed me in kind.
We ended up in my living room couch, she kissing and sucking on my equipment. I knew John was still inside Jenny, but he was not in control anymore, Jenny was my new kinky girlfriend, and there is no way for her to turn back.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario