With the wizard’s help

I was a few days away from having a nervous meltdown. I was a manager at my place of work, but I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t handle it anymore.

That’s when a blue orb entered the window. I asked my assistant about it, but she couldn’t see it. Then, everything froze in place. My assistant was frozen, everyone at the office was also frozen. Suddenly, out of the blue orb came a wizard. He was tall and old looking. He had a huge pointy hat, and spoke in a soft but confident voice. He greeted me by my name.

“I can help you out. I can change anything from reality to make your life easier” he said. I asked if there was a catch, he promised he offered this gift out of the pureness of his heart. I thought about, I was looking at my assistant Jennifer.

“Sometimes I wish my life was as easy as Jennifer’s, no worries, just living the life, and helping me out with menial tasks” I said. Before I can actually state my wish, the wizard assumed that had been my wish. He casted a spell. Everything went dark, as an orb of blue light emerged from his hand and entered my body.

“Enjoy” he said as he faded away. I didn’t notice what has happened.

It wasn’t until I saw what used to be me standing by my side that I realized my wish had me swap bodies with Jennifer.

He was unaware of any changes, and he just asked if I had seen the orb. “No… I didn’t” I told him. I needed to find a way back, but didn’t know how to do so.

I had to spend the following month pretending to be Jennifer. His life was fun, and his responsibilities were quite different. I did help the former me as much as I could, before he would have a nervous breakdown.


I got somewhat comfortable being Jennifer. And my boss, the former me, had put some special interest in me.

The wizard appeared in front of me once more. He asked me how well had I adjusted to my life as Jennifer. I told him I didn’t expect to become her, but I had adapted quite fast. “But I am too aware of my form, it is weird knowing who I used to be… sometimes I wish I would be as free and as sexy as a supermodel” I said. And once again he took that as a wish.

Suddenly I was no linger dressed in a business suit, but in a sexy swimsuit. I didn’t even tried to cover myself. In this mew reality I didn’t work there, I was there for an audition for some tv ad.


I felt confident and sexy. I even flirted with a couple of guys. One of them invited me for a couple of drinks. I got dressed in a long sexy black dress and went out with him.

At the bar, I continued flirting with him. For no reason at all, I took all my clothes off and kissed him.


“We should go to your place and have some fun” I said. I was ready, I couldn’t wait to lose my virginity.

Comentarios