“What’s with my hands?” Was the first thing I asked as I hadn’t yet noticed the changes on my body. But immediately after I noticed my legs, they were soft and tanned.
It took a few more seconds for the changes to sink in. “Wait… my voice! My legs… my… my equipment… I have breasts? What’s going on?” I said out loud. I started hyperventilating.
But then, I remembered something. I had always wonder what it would be like to be a woman, and now, this was my chance to find out. I will need to find out later how to turn back, but for now, I should enjoy the change.
I smiled. I looked around, there were a bunch of hot guys at the bar. I flirted with one of them, and I got hin to pay for a few of my drink.
I ended up with him at a random cheap motel, giving him a blowjob. I had him go down on me too. A few minutes later I was on all fours while he pounded me from behind. I might have not wished to be a woman, but I am certainly not eager to going back to being a man ever again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario