Touch

I saw a mannequin at the store that I swear I could hear it calling my name. While plastic and hollow, it looked realistic enough. I touched it and something unexpected started to happen, the mannequin came to life, its outer plastic shell became soft and skin like.


The mannequin then thanked me and smiled. I tried to answer, but somehow couldn’t. “Sorry dude” the mannequin told me. “I have been stuck like this for at least two years” she said. “Who cares if I am now a woman, at least I am alive again… but I’ll tell you a little secret” she said as she approached my ear. “The faster you embrace your new form, the faster you will be out of the plastic shell” she whispered.

She grabbed my phone out of my hands and snapped a picture of me. I looked made out of plastic. I was turning into a mannequin myself.


“Don’t you worry” she said. “You won’t be a naked man for long, soon you will be a naked female mannequin… oh, it’s already happening” she added excitedly.

“It will be hard to think, you’ll enjoy being a plastic object. I know, because I did. In moments of lucidity you will hate being a woman, but when it finally happens, when you finally give up, you will be able to transfer the curse to a different man”. 

She snapped another picture of me and left.


There I was completely female, and completely made out of shiny plastic. I lost track of time. 

I enjoyed being dressed and undressed. Sometime I wanted to scream, to ask for help. Others I just enjoyed being an object of admiration.

Then, one day, I heard your name. It pierced into my empty mind. I decided to say it out loud. You came close to me. You touched me. And then, I knew I were to be finally free.

And here we are, you are a plastic mannequin, and I am a hot woman in a blue dress. I will surely embrace my new feminine side. “Goodbye, I hope you become human again soon”.



Comentarios