5… 4… 3… 2… 1… and suddenly I was in a hot woman’s body. Wearing a silver dress. “Alright” I said. The last two times at the night club I had swapped with two random guys, while it was fun. I eagerly awaited until my next time as a woman.
I felt confident and in control. I looked around for who to score with. I went to a hot guy and flirted with him. He couldn’t stop looking at my breasts.
But as I was about to kiss him, I noticed a scared woman a few steps away from me. “Wait.. be right back handsome” I said. I walked the woman. “Hi, you seemed scared… are you new here?” I asked.
“Why am I in someone else’s body? Why is everyone acting like bimbos or whores?” She asked.
I then explained where she was. She was about to tell me her real name. “No… stop… rule number one is we should not know the real identity of anyone” I interrupted her. She then explained she came with a friend, and didn’t know this was going to happen. “No problem, I’ll tell you what, I’ll hang out with you… we can go out of the club… no problem” I told her.
We drove to a fancy hotel. “What about my body? My real body? Will I ever swap back?” She asked. “Don’t you worry, this is just temporary, you’ll be back in your own body before morning” I told her. We sat in the lobby of the hotel and talked for hours. “What’s the point of the club? Swapping why?” She asked. “Some people watch sports, others get addicted to drugs, but for me, being someone else is a relief… I am usually shy, afraid of exposing myself, when I swap I can do anything and everything. If I make a mistake, I will be back in my own body afterwards” I told her.
She hugged me. I could tell she wanted to kiss me. “You have never connected with another woman like this, right?” I asked her. She nodded. “Well, you can make the first move…” I told her. She kissed me, I kissed her back. “We can go upstairs if you want” she said with a shy tone. “Sure.. let’s go” I said as I grabbed her hand and we went to the room I had previously paid for.
“I don’t know much about being a woman” she said as we sat on the bed. “No problem… neither did I” I answered and gave her a kiss on her neck. Little by little she started to loosen up. I slid her dress off revealing a sexy golden underwear. “This will feel weird” I told her as I kissed her nipples. “Ohh ohhh wow” she whispered. “I know right?” I told her. I then gently sucked on her nipples. They were bigger and darker than mine. “Now you” I told her as I slid my dress off too. She kissed them quite gently. She was probably a virgin as a guy. “The next part will be sublime” I told her, as I started kissing her crotch. I made sure I playfully kissed her clit. “Oh my god” she said slightly louder. I stopped. “Please don’t stop” she begged. I then tongued her down there. I felt her get wet. Which in turn made me aroused too.
Without saying a thing we assumed a 69 position. Her shyness and inexperience was arousing. I used my tongue and fingers to pleasure her, she did almost the same thing on me. My fingers kept on pushing in and out, as so did hers. We climaxed in no time.
“So? How was your first lesbian experience?” I asked as we were dressing. “Sublime” she said, We hugged and took a cab back to the club. “So, are you going to hook up with someone else?” I asked her. “Like another girl?” She asked. “Or a guy… remember… you are a different person, you can be whoever you want…” I reminded her. “Will we ever make out again?” She asked me. “Sure… I’ll tell you what, next time I am a woman, I’ll call myself Tricia, look for me” I told her. “Ok… i’ll be Sam… either if man or woman” she said.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario