It was our 10th year anniversary, my wife and I had rented a cozy house near the beach for a month. Our two kids stayed with their Nanna.
It sounded like the perfect getaway trip. And it started being great.
My wife looked even hotter than usual. We spent the first few days just having fun, if you know what I mean. She spent most of the time topless, or wearing clothes that accentuated her figure.
On the fourth day we found a ring with some weird inscription. We didn’t give it much thought, but for no reason at all my wife tried the ring on “too big” she said. “Let me try it” I said. As soon as I did everything shifted.
I was no longer looking through my eyes, instead, I was looking through my wife’s eyes at myself. “What the fuck happened?” We both asked at the same time. I took the ring off, expecting to swap back, but nothing happened.
Someone knocked at the door. It was the food we had ordered. “Just a second” my wife said with my manly voice. She started having a panic attack. “Breath honey, breath” I said. I grabbed a blue robe, and went to open the door.
I didn’t even notice my breasts were almost sticking out of my robe. “Thank you” I told the delivery guy in a flirtatious manner. I closed the door. “What the hell was that?” I asked myself about how I had just behaved.
I ran back to my wife. There she was, in my body, crying. “What are we going to do?” She asked. “I don’t know” I said as I embraced her in a romantic hug.
I realized as much as she felt out of place, she was aroused by the whole ordeal. Her equipment was hard.
I realized as much as she felt out of place, she was aroused by the whole ordeal. Her equipment was hard.
We pulled back. “Let’s get… dressed” I said. She agreed. We thought seeing us both with clothes will break the sexual tension.
I heated our meal, while she waited in the living room watching tv. I was too aware of my new form. Those breasts were getting on my way, and the emptiness between my legs was distracting. But still, I tried putting my best face.
I heard some familiar noises coming from the living room. It was my wife, rubbing one out. “What are you doing?” I asked. “I don’t know, it just wouldn’t stop being hard… I thought…” she said… “let me help you out” I said as I gave her a hand job. She came in no time. “What are we going to do?” She asked. And I came with the weirdest solution, “maybe we should go with it, we wanted a special anniversary. What would be more special than being each other”. She nodded.
I helped her clean herself. “I guess for now I should be the man and you the woman” she was right. “Ok hubby” I told him.
We went downstairs to the pool. My wife… I mean, my husband helped me get into my bikini.
We pretended everything was normal, and we flirted with each other. It was fun being the woman in our relationship. I was acting girly with ease. I could tell my husband was having a harder time acting like a man. But that was somewhat of a turn on for me.
I just couldn’t take my hands off of his body. Anyways, after a couple of beers he had loosen up a little.
We went back to our room. I could see he was reluctant, but I wanted to try sex from a woman’s perspective. I did everything in my power to convince him. I undressed sexily. I made him suck my nipples. But I could tell he was still feeling too aware of the situation. “I hope I don’t regret this” I whispered as I unzipped and pulled down his pants.
There I was giving my husband a blowjob. I could tell it was too much for him to resist me. So after I swallowed it. I told him that later tonight we would be going all the way. He smiled.
Since that moment we both acted the part. And at night I wore some sexy pajamas. He was the lne that came on to me.
Part of me wanted the change to be permanent. “More more” I screamed in arousal. He came inside of me. His warm cum was even more of a turn on.
After sex, we took a bath together. He couldn’t stop looking at my naked body. I just laughed it off.
After we finished cleaning ourselves I told him what I was thinking. He agreed, “it would be fun to have our roles reversed at home”. I kissed him, and hugged him, “I know love. But we must use the remainder of our vacation learning to be each other” I told him.
Of course we didn’t do any of that. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We had sex so many times I lost count. In a few days we will be back home. I will have to start working as a hostess, and my husband must learn how to be a software developer.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario