Not again

It had been two years since I last swapped places with my girlfriend Amy. We spent two months living each other’s lives.

It was hard, but interesting. Eventually, we swapped back. But having been each other, was awkward, which in turn, made us break up.

Then, one day, when I at was at my own bachelor’s party, the unthinkable happened. Amy and I swapped places again.

I was at her place, wearing a black bikini. And for the looks of it, she was about to have sex with her husband.

I covered my face trying to hold myself from having a panic attack. “Honey” Amy’s husband asked. “Just a second” I said as I adjusted my bra, and covered myself in a towel. I unlocked the door. “Are you ok?” He asked. “Sorry, something happened, I am feeling sick” I told him.

For some reason I found him attractive. He was tall, ripped, and well, he seemed to be every girl’s dream man. “Ok” he said as he hugged me. I felt his erect thing against my body. It was huge!

As he pulled back from me, I realized that there was probably no harm in experimenting a little bit.


I did what the real Amy would had probably done. “I… I think I am feeling a little bit better” I said.

I grabbed his hand and took him to their… our bed… “let’s pretend this is my first time” I told him as I dropped the towel. “Very well” he said. We kissed for a while, until I felt comfortable to have him finger me. It was amazing. I don’t know why I didn’t try doing that back when Amy and I were a couple. 

Then, I allowed him to go down on me. I placed my hands on my chest, as I felt in complete ecstasy. His tongue was doing wonders. “Stop that and just shove inside of me” I demanded.


He took my bra off. And after a couple of kisses on my nipples, he slowly but decisively pushed his thing inside of me. I arched my back in pleasure. “Oh my god” I said.

My eyes must have gone blank. His thing was too big for me, i could feel it sliding in and out as I moaned in arousal. “More more!” I demanded. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Comentarios