Low budget movie

After we lost all our money, my friend John and I couldn’t pay for the hotel in las vegas we were staying in.

The hotel management threatened us with calling the police. “Please don’t we would do anything!” John begged, I nodded. “Anything?” The manager asked. “Yes anything” I responded. “Even if you were to act in a low budget porn movie?” He asked. John and I looked at each other, “yes” we eagerly responded.

He took us to the hotel’s penthouse and asked us to help ourselves to some drinks. “When will the ladies show up?” John asked. “Soon enough” he said with an evil grin. 

There were a couple of dresses on a couch. “Talk about low budget” I laughed.

We poured some champagne and after a short toast we drank it.

Seconds later we started to feel sick. I was the first to throw up. John was on the floor in pain. After a few minutes we realized what had happened. We had been transformed into women. Our clothes barely fit. I took my man clothes off and wore the pink dress, while John did the same with the blue dress.


“You know what’s going to happen now? Right?” I asked John. “We will get to make out as lesbians?” He responded. But right then, someone opened the door. It was the camera crew, and with them a huge strong man. I won’t deny my legs trembled when I realized he were to fuck me. 

“No no no… I have to get out of here” John said with his new high pitched voice. “We are rolling… Action” a man said. While John tried refusing, I was all in. I was flirting with him, running my new feminine hands over his chest, and in no time, I was over him, with his thing inside of me. John just looking at us. 

“Come here” I said trying to convince John. He refrained. I slid out and walked towards John with my ass swaying, my pussy dripping with the por ‘s actor cum. “You wanted a lesbian experience, I’ll give you one” I said as I kissed her. I ran my hand down her crotch and with my fingers, I played with her clit. “Stooooppp” John said trying to refrain from accepting our fate. I kneeled down and sucked on her pussy.

As I did my thing, the actor surprised me by pushing his huge thing up my pussy as I was on all fours. “Oh god” I said. 

John gave up. In a matter of minutes we were in bed. We were kissing each other. The man giving John a blowjob, while he thing was inside of me. John and I kissing.

When it was all over. I felt a little bit embarrassed for what we had done. 

The hotel manager entered the room. “Time to turn you ladies back” he said. John accepted. But not me, I stayed as a woman.

John and I said goodbye. I became part of the hotel staff. I decided to leave my former life in the past. I became a woman. I stopped acting in low budget movies. But I did enjoy having fun with high rollers at the casino.



Comentarios