Going on a free trip

This is not what I had in mind when my friend meant when he invited me to his trip. He had been dumped two days before his wedding, so he asked me to go with him on his “honeymoon” trip.

It was too late to change his fiance ticket to my name. “Don’t worry, I’ll find a way for you to travel with me” he said.

He picked me up one night before the trip. We had a few beers. And before we passed out, to humor my friend, I told him “fuck women? Who needs them! If I had been your fiance, I wouldn’t have done that to you”.

A small statuette that sat on my friend’s coffee table started glowing. I blacked out. When I came back to my senses I was in bed, and an alarm clock was ringing.

I was naked, but I didn’t give it much thought. At least not at first, until I stood up, and realized I was no longer the man I used to be. 

I had breasts, my equipment was gone, and I had silky smooth skin. “John! John!” I screamed my friend’s name. My words in a new high pitched voice. “What happened?” John asked as he opened the door, “who are you?” He asked right away. I told him who I was, he believed me right away. We didn’t know what had happened, but at least I could go with him on his trip without any issue.

A part from my hair colour, I didn’t look anything like John’s ex-fiance. “Here’s her passport” John said as he handed me Alicia’s passport. We took a few minutes to match my hairdo to hers.

Before we left, we realized my change had something to do with the small jade figure on his living room. After all, it had melted away. That jade figure was a gift from his ex. We tried calling her, but got no answer. “We will find a way back, but lets go on our trip” he said, and I agreed.

At the airport, I introduced myself as Alicia. And they allowed us to board. They even upgraded us to first class, as a wedding gift.

We were laughing and joking on the flight. For a minute I forgot I had been transformed into a woman. 

But the feeling of dread came back when we were given the honeymoon suite at the hotel. Rose petals everywhere, a bottle of champagne, and a beautiful view to the beach.

Took me a while to realize my suitcase had clothes that no longer fitted me. So, John bought me a couple of bikinis and casual clothes.


It was odd walking on the beach with my new figure. I could feel men’s eyes admiring my body. John took care of me, treating me like a friend. But I could tell he also found me attractive.

That night I slept on the bed, while John slept on the room’s couch.

The following day we thought about flirting with women. But people would think we were cheating on each other. So, we told ourselves we would have to pretend to be a couple. “Ok, just no kissing” I told him.

We spent the day flirting with each other. I asked him to put some lotion on my back. His hands felt tough against my soft skin. For a second I got goosebumps.

We met another couple, and they asked us how we met. We made up a story. According to John, we met at his office when I went looking for someone else. “She had a cake for some guy named Kyle… and well… I took the pie, and thanked for the nice gift” he said. “Yeah, I found him funny…. So… we started dating…” I replied.

That night I invited John to bed. “Don’t get any funny ideas, I don’t intend to make out with you. But I think it will helps us connect” I told him.

Well, I woke up with his arm around my waist. It felt nice being with him. I kissed him on the cheek, and took a quick shower.

Although I had seen my naked female body before, it was the first time I was actually admiring it. I loved my figure, my perfect body, my wide hips, my small waist, my perky breasts. The way the water ran over my skin made me feel alive. As I ran my luffa over my privates, I got curious, and I used my index and middle finger to pinch my clit. “Oh god” my moaned from the extreme pleasure I felt. But I refrained from doing anything else.

I put my bikini on, and went downstairs with John to have breakfast. I was acting girly without actually realizing it. Part of me wanted to have him fuck me, but the rational part of me wanted to find a way back, leave my feminine side and go back to being a guy.

We went to the beach, where we talked and played for a while. We swam, played, and raced around the beach. I felt like a schoolgirl, I was having so much fun. I hugged John and kissed him. I don’t know what came on to me, but I just liked being with him.

We waited on the beach for the sunset. I stopped acting girly, and I started acting more sexy. I was trying to get John to make the first move. 


I walked the most sensual way I could. My ass swaying, my breasts swinging, and my legs rubbing each other as I tried walking as a supermodel.

I saw John was getting aroused. So, I french kissed him, and made sure that he could feel my breasts being squeezed against his chest. I whisper on his ear “I want you to take me, lets go upstairs, and let me show you how much of a woman I have become”.  I bet he thought I was kidding, but he humored me as he carried me to our bedroom.

He placed me on our bed. “Come here handsome” I told him as I signaled the side of the bed. He awkwardly came walking towards me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. “You still think this is a joke? I need you John! I want you!” I said and bit my lips. He tried pulling back. I had to show him I was not thinking of me as a guy anymore. So, I pulled his swimsuit down, his equipment was erect. So I grabbed it with both my slender hands, and kissed his thing. “Are you sure?” John asked. I didn’t answer, I just licked his equipment. 

I took my bikini off, and pulled him into our bed. “Suck them, squeeze them, do whatever you want with them, just make me feel like the woman I am” I demanded.

John took his time. He knew women liked to foreplay. His lips against my nipples, his hand over my legs, his equipment playfully rubbing against my clit. It was too much for me. 

Thank god he finally went in. In one swift and decisive motion, his erect equipment went inside me. I felt as it pushed my vaginal lips and my insides. I moaned in arousal. With every thrust he did, I grew more and more aroused. Until I finally climaxed as he came inside of me.

I was sweating, and I had a big smile on my face. “I guess I am no linger going back” I said. “Are we really a couple now?”. I laughed, “of course sweetheart” I responded.

The following day John took me shopping. I felt so excited, now I knew why women loved trying clothes on. We went to a local chapel and got married real.

During the rest of our honeymoon, I enjoyed dressing as slutty as possible. And we enjoyed sex two, and even three times per day.


When we got back to our home. We found a letter from Alice in our mailbox. Apparently she expected John to transform into a woman with the jade figure. In her letter she was mocking him, telling him he would have to learn to live as a woman. We laughed at the letter, knowing her plan didn’t work as expected. 

We don’t know what our future will be like. But we know we love each other, and we will cherish each other, and grow old together.


Comentarios