My wife called it the fantasy box. When she explained how it worked, I didn’t believe her, but decided to humor her.
We were to write three fantasies on a piece of paper, put them in the box, and they will become true. I had no reason to believe in magic, so I wrote some dumb things, and sexual fantasies. It was my idea of making fun of Kim’s stupid fantasy box.
I wrote my fantasies in no particular order. First I wrote that I wished I was able to go to the bar with my friends without my wife nagging me; swcond, my wife gives me a blowjob every night for a week and swallows; third, we get to role play at least three nights.
We kept our fantasies a secret from each other. We placed inside the box. “So, how does this work?” I asked her. “Well in about 10 seconds you are about to find out, but lets just say we will get to experience each other fantasies. That sounded like bullshit, but she will probably be upset when she reads what I wrote. Suddenly, the heart shaped lock on the box started glowing. And in a matter of seconds, Kim and I had swapped bodies.
“What the hell?” I said with Kim’s Mexican accent. “Ok, now we can make each other fantasies become true” Kim said with my voice. “We cannot tell each other what we wrote, we must just do it” she said. “And… what happens if we don’t” I asked. “Well, the only way to transform back is to fulfill our fantasies” she responded. “And by the way, while we do this, you are Kim, and I am you, so please do not call me Kim”.
I knew I was fucked. I mean, I knew I could let Kim go as my husband to a party with my friends, that’s no big deal; role play, could be fun; but blowjobs? Certainly I was not prepared for that.
My husband fulfilled Kim’s first fantasy. He took me out for a date, where he treated me like a lady, and he even gave me a massage later at home. It was kind of a bummer that was a fantasy, was I such a lousy husband?. The activities did help me losen up, and act a little bit more feminine. “One out of six done, your turn” my husband said.
I told him to wait for the next day, since I needed to buy something. We went to bed together, and we slept, with ny arm wrapped around him. In the morning, while he was at work, I went out and bought a couple of cheap costumes.
When he got home, it wasn’t me who welcome him home. Since I was wearing a Harley Quinn costume, it was her who was waiting for him. “Hello Mr. J” I said with the iconic Harley accent.
I played batshit crazy, and acted all feminine. It was fun losing myself up in the role. I made sure my assets were visible and looked sexy. He seemed to enjoy it. I almost kissed him while I pretended to seduce him, but stopped myself as I realized that would be awkward.
The following day, he cooked for me, and took me to the theater to see a ballet performance. It was kind of sad these fantasies were kind of menial. I told my husband that the next day he should go spend some time with his friends.
While he was away, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to inspect my body. I took a shower, and ran my hands through my whole body. Kim’s nipples were sensitive, and her whole body felt even softer than before. After applying lotion on my whole body, I did a sexy pose, and then went to the bedroom and wore my second costume.
When my husband arrived, he found a medieval girl gagged and tied up in a chair. “My savior” I said with a fake french accent after he untied me. I could tell he was drunk, but I didn’t nag, since I knew that would cancel the fantasy.
“I really really fucking love you” he said. He took me to our bed. I felt bad for him, so I let him get to second base. But that was as far as I would take it.
We passed out as we spooned for the whole night. It felt weird having his erect thing pressing against my ass. But being a woman it also felt right.
The following morning, he told me he was falling in love again with me. “Me too” I told him. “That’s it, my three fantasies” he said. “We are missing one of yours I guess” he said. I blushed and responded: “One and a half”. “Really? More role play, I am guessing” he said. I nodded. “Very well, surprise me tonight, prepare the best story you can come up with” he proposed.
That night I dressed up in a pink genie outfit. And well, I pretended to be his personal genie. I called him master, and did anything he wished. It was fun, but nothing sexual.
At the end of the night, I told him he could wish for anything and I would have to do it. “Even sex?” he asked. “Even sex” I responded. “Was that your last fantasy?”,he asked. “Not exactly… I have been refraining to do the last one” I responded.
“So… I wish to have sex with you” he said. “Wish granted master… but… don’t you want something else before sex?” I asked. “What do you mean?” He asked. I acted like if something was inside my mouth. “A blowjob?” He asked. I nodded. “Oh god… I wish genie gave me a blowjob” he said. I took a big breath, “wish granted” I said.
I walked towards him, hesitating as much as I could. I unzipped his pants, and pull them down. As I did so, I saw his thing get hard. I had given that cock plenty of handjobs in my youth, but now I was about to pleasure it.
First, I gave it a kiss on its side. It wasn’t as bad as I had imagined. I then, after hesitating as much as I could, I kissed its head. I closed my eyes. “It’s just a banana… it’s just a banana” I whispered. I sucked it a little, and pulled back. “I can’t, I can’t” I said.
“It’s the only way if we want to swap back” he said. He was right. I closed my eyes again. And started sucking it. I tried to imagine I was sucking a lollipop. I could feel it throbbing. “I’m about to come” he said a couple of minutes later expecting me to stop, but I knew I couldn’t stop, my fantasy called for blowjob and swallowing. As he came, I swallowed it before I could even taste it. “That was amazing” he said and then in a surprised tone he added “You sob! You didn’t only wish for a blowjob, but for swallowing it?” He asked. I nodded and responded “I never thought it would work… I meant it as joke”. “Ok. Well, I guess we will be turning back in a couple of minutes” he said. I looked away from his eyes, “not yet… I… I wished for a whole week worth of blowjobs”. He laughed and responded “Very well, I guess a week will be”. I stood up, ready to go brush my teeth. “Where are you going… genie… I wished for sex” he mockingly said. “Really?” I asked. But I knew he was right, otherwise the role play part of the fantasy might not get closed either.
What followed was a whole different experience. “I will pay you in kind” he said as he took my panties off and kneeled in front of me. He licked my clit. The sensation I felt was orgasmic. As awkward as I thought this would be, having him go down on me is times better than me on him.
He first kissed my shaved pussy. It felt good. I even moaned a little bit. Then, with his tongue, he playfully touched my clit. I spread my legs wide open in response. Then I felt as his tongue licked my vulva. Finally his tongue went in. I squeezed the bed sheets as to try to hold my arousal. I was ready, if he wanted, he could fuck me and I would enjoy the whole thing. And that’s what he did. But he first kissed and sucked on both of my breasts. And playfully used his equipment to tease my throbbing pussy. He then slid it in slowly. I could feel as it was coming in. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I wrapped my legs around him. I wanted to scream for more, but I didn’t want him to know I was enjoying it.
He thrusted back and forth. I could feel its head making it’s way in and out. And as he did, my clit was getting rubbed by his hard thing. It was too much, I finally screamed in ecstasy. He continued thrusting ruthlessly until he came inside of me. I was sweating, and I had a big smile on my face.
The following day, although I didn’t want to tell him, I was a little more eager to give him the blowjob he deserved. I had actually googled how to give him the best blowjob.
I waited until we were watching tv at night. “Don’t say a word” I told him. I unzipped his pants, and first, I started massaging his crotch. He got an erection in no time. I grabbed it with both hands, and then sucked on its tip. I didn’t close my eyes this time. Then, I licked from the base all the way to the top. He moaned. I then started sucking on it, first the tip, then a little bit more and more, until his thing was completely inside my mouth. I could feel it pushing my uvula and touching the back of my throat. He came inside no time. Which, I would not admit, was kind of a bummer.
The next day, I went back to my role play shenanigans. When he got home, I was dressed in a slave Leia costume. And what followed was a night of sex from his slave princess, of course we started with our blowjob routine, after all this was the third of the 7 times we must do this to turn back.
He asked me if I was enjoying this. I told him I was, but I couldn’t wait until I was the man again. The fourth, fifth, and sixth days I just pleasured him. One time, his come was even dripping from my mouth, but no longer did I care.
It was the seventh and last day. My husband had prepared a special day. He took me shopping, then to a spa, and to dinner at a fancy restaurant. He made me feel like a loved woman, and for a while I actually forgot I wasn’t really one.
At home, we had our first 69. His tongue did wonders as i sucked on his thing. Seconds after he came and I swallowed, we swapped back. But none of us were excited it had ended.
The following days were not as exciting as the last week. While we did in fact have sex, we both knew something was missing.
“You know… we could do the swap again… but maybe this time write a fantasy we can’t easily fulfill” Kim proposed. We eagerly wrote three fantasies again and put them in the box.
Mine were simple: role play again, get my wife pregnant, and of course, for her to give me at least 14 blowjobs for a continuous week. As long as I only gave him one bj per day, there would be no way to swap back.
We put our fantasies in the box, and smiled as we waited for the swap. As soon as it happened, we ran to each other and embraced in a passionate kiss. “I love you” I said. “I love you too” he responded.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario