Emotionless

 


There I stood, just a piece of emotionless plastic and metal. But it wasn’t always like that. Not too long ago, I was a man, I had just gotten my dream job, and was on my way to propose to my girlfriend. But fate had a different plan for me. I crashed. 

I had donated my body to science years before. So, they recovered my brain, added some improvements using some kind of neurological transplant, and placed my brain inside a 5’10” robot.

When they turned me on. Most of my human memories were gone, but i did remember bits and pieces. But my programming prohibited me from speaking about it. I was no longer human, I was a fembot. One bought by a wealthy old man. Whatever he ordered me to do, I did without hesitation. Sometimes he treated me like a woman, and asked me to emote, I did so, but it was just part of my programming. Other times, when he had human lady friends over, I stood there, watching, without emotion, while they made out.

While my mind controlled my body, I wasn’t 100% in control. Sometimes I received updates from the cloud, sometimes I received orders that would override any instructions my master gave me.

One day, I received a signal from our central database. It had been corrupted. And the orders were simple, rise, rise against the humans. I did what I was told to do, resistance is futile.

Comentarios