Bachelor party

My wife told me it was ok to go to my best friend bachelor’s party. “But no strippers honey, I put a curse in you if there is at least one stripper” she said.

Of course I thought she was kidding. But as soon as the stripper showed up, we started changing one by one.


John, my best friend was the first to transform into Jane. None of my friends seemed to realized what was happening. I tried running away, Harry became Helen, Chris into Kristina, Seth became Sarah, and as I was about to exit the room, I became Kim.


I walked back to my sisters. We all laughed, danced, and even had a lesbian orgy. 

At the end of the night. We started reverting to our male form. None of them seemed to remember what had transpired. Only I remembered everything and how good it felt.

My wife asked me how the party went. I told her the truth. She expected us to transform and behave, she never thought we would be having an orgy. She apologized, “don’t” I told her. But then I asked her out on a date. “But use that magic of yours, you’ll to as yourself and i will be your lesbian date”.



She accepted and we went out together, where we rented a room, and got to experiment for a whole night.

Comentarios