The potion

I spitted as soon as I tasted the so called red wine. “It tastes like shit!” I said. But the after taste was actually quite good, while it is hard to describe, just imagine the best drink you’ve ever had. 

I felt the need to stop complaining and drink some more. My friend, who had poured the glass of wine, had a wicked smile on his face. “What? I know it tasted like shit, but it is growing on me” I said.

I didn’t even noticed what the drink was doing to me. I had always been kind of thin, so my new frame didn’t tick me off. “How do you feel?” My friend asked. I actually felt a little dizzy, like I had drank the whole bottle myself. “I’m fine…” I said, hearing my voice a little off.

“Have you noticed anything different?” He asked me pointing at my chest. I looked down, and realized I was no longer a man. “What? Why? My voice!” I screamed. “My cock” I said as I reached down there and found nothing. “What did you do to me? No no… why did you do this to me!?” I asked him trying to fake a lower pitch voice.

Suddenly I realized I didn’t need glasses anymore. “This is confusing” I said as I realized the changes were not only physical. “Oh please don’t…” I told myself as I realized I was feeling attracted to my friend. His smile grew bigger. “Get away from me!” I said as he grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me closer to him. I gave up, I kissed him. He kissed me back, it was magical.

We didn’t have sex that day. But I did let him get to second base. I still remember his tongue playing with my breasts, and his lips sucking on my nipples. It was amazing!

I gave up, I assumed my new persona, and even begged my boyfriend not to turn me back. And well, the following day I actually lost my virginity to him. It all started with  a game of strip poker that I deliberately lost. 


We ended up in my very own bed, my legs up in the air, while he did his thing, and I enjoyed the hell out of being a woman.

Comentarios