No clue

 

I woke up in a strange place, with no clue of how I got there. I was wearing  denim blouse, and some tight pants. It didn’t take a genius to realize that for some reason I was now a woman.

The streets were empty, the city seemed to have been destroyed. “Hello!” I yelled. I heard a weird scream answer my call. I picked up a gun that was on the floor.

I heard the fast steps of a man approaching me, his eyes blank, his skin pale green, and his hunger undeniable. After shooting him, I realized I was in some kind of apocalyptic world. I looked for more guns, and decided that fond shelter.


No time to think why I was now a woman. That was far from the top of the list of my worries. I ran to the closest building, where I barricaded myself on the roof.

I don’t know if i am going to survive for long. But I sure ain’t goong to turn into one of those things.


Comentarios