I had just found some kind of magic wand. Just like you, I didn’t believe in magic, but I first tried a simple spell to make my cat’s fue change colour. I was amazed at the fact that it worked.
My cat didn’t seem too pleased but I sure was. And that’s when it hit me, “what if I turn my cat into a cat woman?” I laughed in excitement.
I casted the spell, but my cat jumped out of the way. “Stand still” I demanded. But my cat jumped out of the way, this time my spell hit the mirror and bounced back to me.
And well, since that day, I have been a whole different person. I love cuddling with my cat, we purr at each other. And well, I have become a lot more agile. And men seem to love my cat like attitude in bed.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario