Click clack

 

I was having a nap, when I started to hear a strange sound “click clack, click clack”. It kept repeating. I tried to shrug it off, but it sounded louder. I swear I heard a man’s voice say “she’s hot” but I didn’t give it much thought.

Click clack. I felt something pulling me back, like if I was wearing a heavy cape. Click clack. I felt a bright light on my face. I covered my eyes, and slowly opened them. Click clack. I realized I was walking on a long hallway, and men and women were sitting on the side. “This is the weirdest dream” I thought.

Click clack. I realized the sound was coming from my feet. I was wearing heels. Click clack. And a ling dress. I got to the end of the catwalk, and did a little pose. Dozens of flashes illuminated my face. I smiled. I turned around and walked back the catwalk. 

As I got backstage. Some guy helped me off my red dress. My breasts bounced out. I felt like I was in the right place. I got dressed again, and went back out. Click clack the sound of my heels echoed through the room.

This wasn’t a nap. This was me now. I couldn’t even remember the name of that guy. I felt sexy, I felt alive. I ended up backstage, behind a rack, making out with one of the attendees. My name is Krystal and I am a professional model.

Comentarios