I didn’t know how to swim. I know, back then I lived close to the beach, and no one expected a 30 year old man to not be able to swim.
But all of that changed the day I found a small stone that looked like a violet colored chicken egg.
I took it back home, and well, I placed it on my coffee table, it rolled to the edge until it fell. As soon as it hit the floor, it cracked. I picked the stone up, and it broke in my hands. Suddenly, I started to feel weird. I couldn’t breath, and my skin felt dry. I walked to my bathroom and soaked my hands wet. They felt better. But I still felt like I was losing my breath.
I filled my bathroom sink, and submerged my face in it. Suddenly, I felt my lungs working again. But I was “breathing” water. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked myself. I pulled out of the water. My face looked different, and the part of my hair that had touched the water had become long and had a violet hue.
“I look like a girl” I told my mirror’s reflection. My chest was still my own, but my hands and face did look feminine. “I can’t believe I am going to try this” I said as I realized I had to wet my chest, to prove my theory. As soon as I did, my chest hair melted, and two perky breasts grew out of my chest.
I started to feel out of breath again. I grabbed a shirt and stepped out of my home. I knew I had to go to the beach. Submerge myself in the ocean.
And so I did. Part of me already knew what was going to happen. But I was still surprised when gills appeared on the sides of my neck, and my legs became a long mermaid tail.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario