Asking for help

I had just moved to a new city fir college. And it had been hard for me to make any new friends. A classmate, named Jake, invited me to his place to study. 

We were analyzing some hard diferencial equations, when I told him I needed help making friends. He looked at me, “well if you were more easy going…” he said as he stood up to grab a couple of beers from his fridge. “… as I was saying, just drink your beer, you’ll understand how to be more easy going in a few minutes…” he said.

As soon as I took my first sip, I started to feel weird. I felt dizzy, and Jake looked taller and more ripped. “What’s going on? You used to be all short and geeky…” I said, hearing my soprano voice for the first time.

I looked down, my whole body had changed too, but I wasn’t strong, ripped, or manly, I was quite feminine, with breasts, long hair, and soft skin. I looked back at Jake, he was looking handsome. “I don’t know what you did to me, but I feel… right… and happy” I said as I balanced myself towards him and kissed him.

The old male self I used to be was gone. I was a blonde bimbo. And I needed Jake inside of me. And oh gawd, he was quite good in bed. And his thick equipment left me feeling sore. 

But he transformed back back to his geeky self, while I remained a woman.


Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining. I actually became a lot more talkative. I made lots of friends. And had lots of make out sessions with other students. Men and women alike.

I changed my name to Evangeline. And I became the school slut. I never slept with Jake again, although we remained friends.

I stopped liking video games and card games. Instead I loved dancing and cheerleading. But must of all I sure enjoy a good fuck.



Comentarios