Our wishes

 


My wife and I had just bought an old oil lamp. Of course we didn’t think it was magic. But just for fun we rubbed it, and out came a genie. “Hello master and mistress,  thank you for setting me free, you have one wish each” he said. We were both amazed and surprised.

“You go first” I told my wife, but she insisted I went first. “Ok, fine” I said. I knew my wife, as hot as she was, she believed she wasn’t beautiful enough, so I made my wish “I wish my wife would be happy with who she is”, the genie then explained he would grant both our wishes at the same time. “Ok, your turn” I told my wife. She looked at me, and said “I wish… I wish my husband would be a puppy dog unaware he used to be a human being”. “Wait what?” I said feeling betrayed, “sorry hubby, but it is not that I don’t feel pretty, it is that our relationship sucks” she answered.

The genie then said “wishes granted”. I closed my eyes, expecting to be turned into a puppy dog, but instead I heard a dog barking and yapping. “Wait? What happened?” I asked hearing my voice at a higher pitch. “Oh, didn’t I tell you, I always exchanged wishes between couples, have fun” the genie said and disappeared into his lamp.

I was now trapped in my wife’s body, while she was nothing but my pet dog. But something was weird, it felt right being her. “Wait, I am happy with who I am” I said, realizing what my wish had done to me.

And well, I applied makeup, and decided to go for a walk with my new pet dog. “I hope I meet a handsome guy” I said and giggled.

Comentarios