Audition

I went in to the audition as a man. Didn’t get the part, but the casting director said they were looking for a man exactly like me to play a lesbian woman.

I found it kind of offensive to women, but I needed the money, so I decided to accept to audition for it. 

I was given a shot. “Ouch” I said. Suddenly I started transforming. My whole body became shorter and feminine, I grew breasts on my once hairy and chiseled chest. My equipment was sucked into my own body. I lost my balance and fell down. “What just happened?” I asked with a non familiar high pitched voice with a thick new york accent.

Before the audition, I was helped by a couple of assistants, they shaved my legs, made me wear a wig, applied makeup, and then they helped me get dressed. 

This whole thing was awkward. “Will you turn me back after the audition?” I asked the casting director. She said that was up to me. “Fine” I said as I grabbed the script and read for the part of Kat.

“Wow! That was sublime” she told me. She then said she loved so much how I did, that she wanted to buy me dinner. Unaware of what she meant by that I agreed. We talked for a while, and she paid for the best dinner I had ever had. 

On our way back to my place, she kissed me. For a second, I forgot I had been turned into a woman, and I kissed her back. 

She took me to her place instead. And it wasn’t until she pulled my pants down, and sucked on my empty pussy, that I realized I was about to have lesbian sex. I didn’t fight it. She sucked on my nipples, they were so sensitive, she fingered me, I moaned so loud she had to shush me.

Then, she opened her nightstand drawer and got a pink dildo out of it. “Wait, I don’t know if I…” and before I could sat anything else, she shoved the thing up my pussy. “Oh my god” I said. “Want me to stop?” She asked. “Hell no, I want more” I demanded.

To make a long story short. I got the part, and I played the part of the lesbian friend perfectly. Afterwards, I was given the choice to turn back. “No, that man is gone” I responded.

And since that day, I have been a woman. A straight woman. And I got to play all kinds of roles. But the one I loved the most is a recurrent part in a fantasy tv series as an Elf princess.



Comentarios