I finally got my wish. After I touched the medallion of virtue and made my wish, my body and clothes reshaped to become that of a woman. I walked through the hallways of the museum feeling like a whole different person. I couldn’t wait until I got home to inspect my body.
I suddenly realized that I couldn’t feel heat or cold. My skin felt soft and hard, like it was made out of stone. At first I didn’t give it much thought, I liked how people looked at me.
I was, for sure, as beautiful as I could imagine. I stopped to admire the sculptures at the museum. I felt certain connection to them.
“If there is a sculpture of me, it would be mesmerizing” I said as I pretending to be stuck in place over a small pedestal. It felt right to stand there.
I looked at my hands, they looked shiny. I should have screamed, but instead, I just wanted to be admired. I felt like an object, like I should be part of the exhibit.
I stopped having the need to blink. My eyes were as dry as stone, but they felt right.
For some reason, I felt the need to take off my clothes. And that was one of the last things I did before I was locked into place. Anyone else would have screamed for help, but not me, I knew I was where I belonged. No longer a human being, but an object of artistry and admiration.
No longer are my thoughts human in nature, I just enjoy being observed and photographed. My naked body feels good. My solid rigid body is incredibly detailed. I just love it when a human looks at me in awe.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario