I was good at my job, like too good to be truth. My boss felt threatened by me, my coworkers envied me, but I knew nothing could stop me, I had gotten a couple of promotions in just a few months.
My boss called me into his office. He closed the shades. I thought he was going to fire me. But instead, he congratulated me, and said that corporate wanted him to give me a big raise. To celebrate he poured some kind of champagne on a couple of tall glasses. At the moment I didn’t noticed, but while I drank my glass in one go, he didn’t even take a sip.
Anyways I stepped out of his office, feeling a little bit dizzy. “Fuck me that was strong” I said sounding like a drunk teenage girl. I cleared my throat, and sat on the nearest cubicle.
I felt something covering my ears. “My hair is long” I giggled. I felt weird, and while my body ached a little, I felt like if I was under the influence of a powerful drug. “He must be trying to get me fired” I whispered. I took a deep breath and felt like throwing up.
I ran down the hallway to the nearest bathroom, where I threw up for a while. When I washed my face, I realized I looked a whole different. My hair was long, my face looked like a hot feminine version of myself, and my chest looked kinda swollen. I took my jacket and shirt off. There was no denying it, I looked like a girl. I had breasts on my once chiseled chest.
“What are you doing here?” A man asked when he saw a half naked woman in the men’s bathroom. I covered myself, and stepped out. “Shit! forgot my shirt” I said out loud. But Amy, my boss’s receptionist stopped me. “I don’t know why they did this to you” she said as she took me to the girl’s restroom, where she let me borrow a blouse. “Thank you” I said. She smiled. “Well, you turned out quite hot” she said. “You think so?” I blushed.
“Wait, no, you said they did this to me!” I said trying to maintain calmed. “Yes, your boss, the whole team” she explained. “You gotta help me turn back” I begged. “Yes, I can, but you need to pretend it worked, your mind has changed, and you think you have always been a woman” she explained. “What for?” I asked. Inside your boss’s office is the antidote. A small vial, if you drink it, it will turn you back in an instance. If you do not take it before sundown, you will remain a woman forever.
That’s when I realized the best course of action was to seduce my boss, that will catch him off guard. Maybe I could do to him what he did to me. I grabbed Amy’s hand and took her back to the ladies loo. “Quick lets switch clothes” I told her, and explained what ny plan was. She reluctantly agreed.
I walked down the hallway, my ass swaying, my breasts bouncing, I was surprised how easy it was to walk on heels. I grabbed my boss’s hand and told him “I want you, I need you”. I took him to his office, I locked the door, I closed the shades again.
He asked if I remembered anything. “A little, but he is gone” I said, pretending my mind was gone. “That was quick” he said as he unzipped his pants. “Wait” I said as I kissed him and stopped him from taking his boxers down. I took the time to look around the office for the vial. But I couldn’t find it. My boss was trying to take advantage of me. I tried to fight it. I did everything I could to delay sex. Finally I saw the small vial, it was hidden inside his unclosed desk drawer. To distract him I ran my hand down his pants. Of course his equipment was erect. With my other hand, I slowly reached into his drawer. But I realized that since the vial could turn me back, there was no harm in trying sex from this perspective. Right then, he pulled my dress down, revealing my perky breasts. He squeezed the right one. I refrained from moaning. I closed the drawer, and pulled my panties off.
I took his boxers off, afterwards. I threw everything that was on his desk down to the floor. And while he rested on it, I kneeled over him, slowly making his thin go inside my wet pussy. It felt indescribably good. The way it entered and slide in and out as I thrusted my hips over him, was so arousing that I came in no time. And he followed suit, filling me up. That just made me thrust faster. Afterwards, he handed me some water wipes to clean myself. I can’t deny I had a big smile on my face.
He the. Handed me a beautiful red dress. I wore without hesitation, it made me feel sexy. I looked at the mirror, and I noticed I was missing lipstick. And just like that, my boss, and now lover, handed me some red lipstick. I applied it with ease, like I ‘ve been doing this for ages. He smacked my ass, and I giggled.
I almost forgot about the vial to turn myself back. But he stopped me, he opened his drawer, “do you still want this?” He said. “No thank you” I said as I stepped out of his office, I closed his door by swaying my ass.
Some guys ignored me, while others whispered about me. “Yes yes, this is the new me, deal with it” I said. Amy grabbed my arm. “I see you succumbed to your new fate” she said. “Yes, but hey, at least I have a new boyfriend, and…” I was telling her as she interrupted me. “That’s not going to work, he is going to ignore you, you aren’t the first man that goes through this fate” she said as she looked down at her breasts. “Wait, you?” i asked. “Yes, I was Andrew from accounting” she said. “I remember that guy” I responded. “Well he is long gone… I am Amy now…” she responded. “Tomorrow the office will give you your new identity, and they will give you the chance to leave or stay in another position” Amy explained.
She invited me to move in with her. I had no choice, no one else knew who I wad. Just like she predicted, my boss started ignoring me.
I became a receptionist, which was great, in no time I was dating a guy named Kyle. My new name was Kimberly Katherine, or Kim Kat for short.
Although sometimes I do miss the former me. I truly enjoy a woman. I am free, outgoing, fun, and love a good fuck.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario