My best friend’s wife

It has been 2 years since my best friend’s wife left him. She just disappeared. It was more or less the time when I met him. He doesn’t talk much about her, but I know he misses her.

Anyways, one day I met my soon to be wife. I proposed just a day before. After I gave my best friend the news, he said he had something to tell me.

He showed up at my place, where he, for the first time started talking about that time his wife left. “We were pretty much in love, but one day she said she finally had accepted she was a lesbian. She said she wanted to try being a guy for a couple of years” he explained. But how could that be possible, there is no way to change genders, but I humored him, “so, how did she transform herself? Who did she become?, oh, is she now someone we know?” I asked, “is she you? Wait…” I realized what this was all about, “is it me? Was I your wife? No, it can’t be!” I was in shock.

“But I am about to get married, don’t you dare turn me into your wife” I said. But he interrupted me “It isn’t my choice, when you transformed yourself you set a time limit, and it is over today” he said.

“No no, this can’t be happening” I said as my voice went a couple of octaves higher. Then my hair grew longer, my chest swelled up, I felt my equipment getting sucked into my body. I fell to the floor and started crying. I didn’t want to be a woman. But as my memories started to come back, I realized it was meant to be. I stood up, “be right back sweetie” I told my husband.

I went upstairs, got changed into something more adequate to my new form. “Did you miss me honey?” I asked my hubby as I sexily sat in the couch.


I asked him to sit with me. I quickly sat on his lap. “I sure did, I could see and hear everything my male persona was doing, but I was powerless, I wasn’t in control. During this whole time I was eager for the two years to be over, to be with you. By being a man, I realized I didn’t want to be one” I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen to pour some wine. We kissed each other, he drank the wine. “This reminds me of the last time we had a drink together… it was when you transformed into my best friend…” he said. I kissed him to shut him up. “Like I was saying, I don’t want to be a guy, but I think I am Bi” I said. 

That’s when he realized I had spiked his drink. But before he could say anything I took him to our bedroom, as a farewell gift I had sex with him.

We were in bed his thing inside of me, I was enjoying the moment. When I started to feel his equipment get smaller. His chest started to swell up, it was so hot, his manly moaning started to become softer and more and more feminine. Suddenly we were embraced in a scissors pose, our pussies rubbing each other. I sucked on her juicy breasts. She didn’t fight it, she was loving the whole deal.

After sex, we cuddled for a while. “Wait, I still have my memories” my new lover said. “Yes Kat, I made sure you did” I told her. She quickly embraced her new lesbian feminine side.


She was beautiful, and loved to fool around with us. By the way she was the one that bought that double sided dildo we love so much. We have been inseparable ever since that day.

People did find it suspicious that the day I came back, my husband left. But we just said he was upset and left. My former self fiancé had to mourn the loss of my male self. But the three of us became good friends. Eventually she found love again. A better man that I ever was.




Comentarios