Magic stone

 

Of course I didn’t believe in magic. How was I supposed to know that the so called magic stone could actually grant wishes? I found it in the park, a small dog kept barking at the stone. I picked it up, and the dog started growling at me. I just said, “I wish this dog would stop bothering me”. Right after, the dog ignored me and left. I didn’t give it much thought.

I took a good look at the stone, it had a nice engraving. “It is probably a movie prop or something” I said. I kept on walking, I sat on a park bench. Most people ignored me. “I wish at least one beautiful woman would speak to me” I said.


A cute redhead with green eyes stopped right in front of me. “Hello” she said. “Hey” I awkwardly responded. “You look tired, you should exercise more” she said and left. It was a weird exchange but that’s when it hit me. Things I said were becoming true. “Could it be?” I asked myself.

“The redhead I just met will come back and kiss me” I said out loud, nothing happened. “Hope it rains” again, nothing happened. “Must have been a coincidence. I wish I was as hot as the redhead that just said hi to me” suddenly the whole world started spinning around me.

Suddenly I found myself in a whole different part of the world. I was dressed in red. Had long hair, and “breasts?” i asked myself. I quickly checked if I still had my thing, but there was nothing. “I have been transformed into a woman” I said out loud. I looked at the mirror, I was definitely as hot or even hotter than the girl I had just met.

“I wish I was back at being a man” I said out loud, nothing happened. I was stuck, I didn’t have the wishing stone anymore. That’s when I realized the dog barking at the stone was probably the previous owner of the stone. “At least I am still human” I said.

Suddenly a man, a very handsome naked man entered the room I was at. It was my husband. And I was his trophy wife. I were to soon learn how to be a woman, even if that meant being pounded all the way to sunday.


Comentarios