“Ahhhh!” I heard a woman’s voice screaming from my roommates room. I knocked the door. “It’s open… I think” she said. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had pink and blue dyed hair. She was wearing a violet bra. “Oh sorry” I said and covered my eyes. “Dude, it’s me” she said. “Sorry, I don’t remember you” I responded. “Fuck… your roommate Eric” she said. “Is this a joke?” i asked. “I wish” she responded.
“What happened?” I asked. “First, you can open your eyes. Second, how am I supposed to know? Yesterday I went to a party, hit on a couple of girls, smoked some strawberry joint, and then I woke up here, dressed like a woman, and with women’s… breasts” she said. “On the bright side you look quite hot” I said as I sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence.
“So… can I look at them?” I asked. “Are you insane? I am not showing you my breasts!” Eric said. “You are a dude, it is not like we are going to make out” I said. “Haha, pass me some clothes dude” he asked. I opened his closet, but all his clothes were gone. There were only dresses, girl stuff, and lingerie. “Dude? What the fuck? Where is your stuff?” I asked him. “That’s my stuff handsome” Eric said, paused for a second, and slapped his own face. “What the hell is going on?” He cried. “ I will let you borrow some of my stuff, be right back” I said as I left Eric alone. When I came back to his room, he wasn’t there, he had gone to the living room.
“Eric? You changed” I said. “I… I know… I just felt compelled to do so” Eric said. “And I guess call me Erika for now” he said. “That’s not going to help Eric” I responded. “Erika” she corrected me. “Fine, Erika” I said as I handed her a pair of pants and a shirt.
“I’m going back to my room to change” she said as she grabbed my clothes and left. Minutes later I heard her exit her room. She was crawling seductively. “Do you like what you see?” She asked. She tried to kiss me. I pulled back. “No no, I need you, kiss me, fuck me” she said.
I tried to refrain, but she unzipped my pants and started giving me a blowjob. “This feels right you know? She said after a brief pause. We ended up doing it right there in the floor of our living room. She was so kinky, so sexy. Her breasts? Sublime. After we both came. Her eyes went blank. “Oh god oh god! What did we just do?” She asked as she pulled out. It was a brief moment of lucidity, immediately after she corrected herself. “Eric is gone, I am Erika.
We continued dating for months. I always afraid Eric consciousness would come back. Until the day I proposed. She said yes in no time. But suddenly one, Erika dropped the act and told me “dude, there was no joint, or surprise. I did this to me. I took a few pills I bought that changed my gender. I sold my clothes, bought new ones. I dyed my hair myself. I embraced the new me. While I had decided to be a woman for the rest of our lives, I intended you and me to be a one night stand. But… I fell in love with you. If you still love me, I will marry you” she said. “Whatever dude, Erika, will you marry me?” I asked, pretending I didn’t hear all that explanation. “Yes” she said with a big smile on her face.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario