Season of the witch

I don’t remember much of when I was a little boy. But I do remember my father back then, used to hunt and kill witches. One day, a witch cursed our family right before my father sentenced her.

While we didn’t understand a word she said. The changes started almost immediately. My mother, fell to the ground and started breaking a part until she became a flock of birds. Each bird flew away from town. 

My dad, started to grow whiskers, his skin darken, he got on all fours and transformed into a black house car. I could hear the witch laughing as she the. Turned her gaze to me. “You are an innocent one” she said, “but his blood runs through you” she said as I started transforming. In a matter of seconds I were not a boy anymore, but a cute little girl.

The witch grabbed me and took me with her. For the first few months I wanted to escape, find my dad, turn him back, find my mother and put her back together. But I soon learned that was not possible. And Gothel, the witch that had transformed me, was grooming me to become a witch myself.


Eventually, I grew up, I became, just as predicted a witch like my adopted mother. I no longer saw myself as a boy. I was a woman, and I understood why me and my former family had suffered this fate. 

I enjoyed dancing to the spirit of the night. Summoning its power to make myself a master of nature. When I reached 23 years of age, Gothel passed away, leaving everything to me, her daughter.

I tried finding a spell to bring her back. I mourned her death a lot more than my real parents. On my adventure to find a way to revive her, I found a way to make myself immortal. 


Of course I didn’t realize what I had done until I noticed that I wasn’t aging. I had to move far away, people in town were starting to grow suspicious of me.  

A few decades later I did come back, introduced myself as my own grand daughter. I named myself Marie. I continued practicing witchcraft in secret.

I did enjoy the company of a man from time to time. But once again, after a decade or so, I moved away again. I lived in Scotland for a while. There I was able to learn, practice, and grow my magic skills. 

If I wanted to, I could have turned back my father and mother, but they had passed away long time ago.


I lived in the woods in a small cabin for a few years, outside of any kind of civilization. Eventually I traveled back into town. I was amazed on how much everything had changed. It was the 1990’s and the world was unrecognizable to me. I found it weird that witches were now part of culture. Although their representation was far from who we are.

Anyways, I moved into a Londen, and used my special skills to earn money and be able to live in the city. I have started a coven, or a witch club, as they now call it. Eventually my sisters will find out magic is indeed real. In the meantime I am getting to be promiscuous without the fear of getting marked as an adulterer. This is indeed the best time ever.




Comentarios