Not what it looks like

The hunger is unbearable. I tried to refrain from giving in for weeks. But eventually I gave in to my instincts, I gave in to my new form, and my new self. 

I might look like a sexy woman, but it wasn’t always like that. My name used to be John Carmine. I lived in Scotland. My life was great back then, I were to get married to a beautiful woman named Marie. But two days before our wedding, she was found dead. Her blood drained from her body. 

I made it my life purpose to find who did this to her. This took me in a path of fighting and banishing supernatural creatures. This took me to Dracul’s castle. There he was sitting in an old chair, he looked so old, I thought he would be no match for my sword. But as soon as I raised my sword, he started laughing. He vanished from my view and appeared behind me. Where he took me by surprise and bit my neck.

That’s when I realized he was the one that killed my beloved Marie. He drained enough of my blood to weaken me. I fell to the floor, he dragged me all the way to his dinning table. “I was wondering when you would be joining us” he asked me. “Us?” I asked. A few women appeared behind him. All sexy and pretty much naked. “I tried to turn your beloved Marie, make her one of my mistress” he said. “But her faith was strong, couldn’t turn her will. Sadly I had to let her ho” he explained. “You bastard, I will kill you” I told the evil vampire.

He smiled. “What if I could bring her back? Hear her voice? Make you feel her body again? Won’t you do anything to get her back? Even forfeit your life and soul” he asked. I nodded. “Very well, bring her blood” he said. One of his maiden’s brought a big cup filled with a dark red liquid. “Drink” he said. I hesitated, but bringing Marie back to life, even in the expense of mine felt like my purpose would be complete. I drank from the cup. 

He started laughing. And that’s when my body started shaking. “Am I dying?” I asked. “No, you are being reborned!” He said. I stood up, my skin peeled off as if it was just a layer of clothing. And from it I emerged a new. I was no longer a man, I was Marie, well, I had her body. I knew that the devil of a man had tricked me. “This is not what we agreed on” I said hearing Marie’s voice coming out of my mouth. “Oh but it is, John is gone, and you are Marie. My fourth mistress” he said. I can’t deny he looked attractive through my new eyes, but I were not to fall for his charms. I resisted as much as I could. 

“The hunger will take over you” he said. “Lock her” he told his lovers, they took me to a dungeon and locked me up. Days passed, I felt hungry, I noticed a puddle of water on the floor, I tried to look at my reflection, I thought that at least I would find comfort in seeing Marie one more time. But I had no reflection.

As more days passed, my skin became gray. I grew thinner and thinner. Any little sun light that entered my cell felt like fire to the touch.

One of the vampire girl’s brought me a box with garlic. I felt repulsed by it. She just laughed. I kicked the box out of my cell.

Anyways, they took turns making me suffer. Eventually I was so weak that I could barely walk. They unlocked my cell door. They brought a man. He looked scared. I crawled towards him. “I am so sorry” I said as I opened my mouth revealing my two large fangs. I pierced his neck, gaining his life force, feeling, for the first time in a long time strong and powerful.

I looked at my sisters. I had given up. I was one of them. I smiled. They smiled back at me. “Don’t worry sister, you only need to feed once every full moon” they said.

 

I looked at them again, my eyes full of lust. “Yes sister, the craving for sex is even more unbearable” they said as I took off my clothes. I wanted them to suck on my nipples, shove something up my pussy.

To make a long story short. I became my master’s favorite. I did what he asked without hesitation. And in exchange, he fucked me senseless every single night. 

I left my mortal life a long time ago. I don’t care who I used to be. I don’t care Marie didn’t give in into his charms. I did give in, and I am loving being a mistress of the dark.

Comentarios